Thread: Odd Question

cleverguy is offline New Member

Question Odd Question

Guys;

I was just wondering what sort of gear you would recommend for cycling (as in long distance road bicycle). High endurance cyclists would be looking to build primarily slow-twitch muscles rather than fast twitch (though like any sport they need both). They are looking to be able to have a high RPM 90-110 cadence over a long period of time, so most of the time they are spinning the wheels, rather than pushing.

I have read a lot of threads on cycling (bike) forums regarding intermediate cyclists trying to increase the RPM of their cadence, but they time it takes to increase their muscular endurance (versus cardio output) seems to be the limiting factor. I am sure that the pro cyclists are using gear in some mix (especially looking at events like the Tour De France), beyond blood expanders and other preformance enhancers. Any ideas?

This one is educational, just looking for input.

TIA,

-CG

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    anavar , and winny
    peace

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    primo, anavar cycle. maybe low test added as well.

winstrol is good, but if you get joint pain that will affect your performance

glowgrl is offline Female Member
    good question deserves a good answer. clen is your best bet. most people dont realize that clen works so well with fast twitch fibers as well as the thermo benefits. i personally know usa sprinters that use it all the time as well as eq, t3 , b 12 and winny..good luck!
    Glowgrl

RaginCajun7 is offline New Member
    eq,winny,and clen .....good luck

Thread Information