RaginCajun7 is offline New Member

Lightbulb FIRST CYCLE any SUGGESTIONS!!??

I'm 6'3, 210 lbs., 16% BF, and have been working out off and on for two years now (real seriously the last five months-6 days a week). I have decided to do a cut cycle because I'm not real interested in bulking up right now. It will consist of EQ/Win/Clen , so here it is.

Wks.1-8 400mg/EQ
    Wks.1-8 50mg/Win/EOD
    Wk.1 Clen. 2,2,3,4,4,5,5
    Wk.2 Clen. 5,5,4,4,3,2,2
    Wk.5 Clen. 2,2,3,4,4,5,5
    Wk.6 Clen. 5,5,4,4,3,2,2

I'm using the Clen as a fat burner since I still have fat I wish to get rid of and I was thinking of taking some Hydroxcut during my off weeks of Clen to help aid in the process. I'm curious as to whether this cycle is long enough or should I bump it to 10 weeks and will this help me acheive a good lean mass gain. Also what kind of diet should I shoot for I was thinking about 4000 cal./350g protein that was low in fat. Also should I throw in some clomid after my cycle and this may be stupid to ask but better safe than sorry should I get some novaldex?? All help is highly appreciated.

Oh just in case my basic goals on this cycle is to drop my BF down as much as possible and to add lean mass to my frame and if everything willing drop the rest of this fat.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    thanks for congrats on fight

good cycle choice
    i would do eq 10 weeks at 400mg for a good dose,the eq will work another 2-3 weeks in system after last shot

if it was me i would do eq at 400mg per week for 10 weeks, dbol at 25 mg per day for first 4 weeks to put slight size wait 2 weeks then start winny for 6 weeks(2 weeks past last shot). then after that do clomid 3 weeks after last injection of eq or 1 week after stopping winny
    if no dbol then i would run winny last 8 weeks of cycle 2 weeks past last injection. i dont think i would do winny the whole cycle
    and yes get nolvs just in case

Bryan O'Sullivan is offline New Member
    I recently started lifting with a Professional trainer, last 10 weeks. I am 6'1" 300 pounds with approximately 38%Body Fat and wanting to rid myself of it and gain strength and muscle.We have recently discussed Winn-V, unfortunately it's unavail in my area thus far. However, Sten,Test.Cypionate and Test.Enanthate are available. I have reservation about water retention. Could you suggest a proper cycle for someone with my goals, I don't want to swell up like a water baloon.I am trying to significantly reduce fat and gain strength and muscle.
    Thanks, Bryan

Bryan O'Sullivan is offline New Member
    D,

Thanks for the advise.

B

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    I like what Tapout suggested about running EQ for 10 weeks

IMO....if you need a jump-start to the cycle and you don't want to much bloat i would go with some Test Prop @ 50mg/ED for weeks 1-4, then by that time EQ will be kicking in

Then i would run the Winni weeks 8-13 @ 50mg ED (i've heard ED yeilds best results on winni) that way you could administer clomid 8-12 hours after your last winni tab or inject. Clomid should be 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10 days, 50mg for the last 10 days.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS have some novaldex on hand & make sure you are running your ALA while on winni....to keep your liver happy.

Hope this helps you a bit!

Thanks guys for the suggestions....how does this sound

Wks.1-10 400mg/EQ
    Wks.1-8 50mg/Win/EOD
    Wk.1 Clen . 2,2,3,4,4,5,5
    Wk.2 Clen. 5,5,4,4,3,2,2
    Wk.5 Clen. 2,2,3,4,4,5,5
    Wk.6 Clen. 5,5,4,4,3,2,2
    Wk.9 Clen. 2,2,3,4,4,5,5
    Wk.10 Clen. 5,5,4,4,3,2,2

start clomid wk.9 at 300mg the first day, 100mg the next 10 days, and 50mg the last 10 days

will have novs on hand and will pick up some ALA. What would be a good dosage of ALA's and how should I use them??? As always all suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thread Information