mdd
    mdd is offline Junior Member

hcg and/or provirion Q

hcg and/or provirion Q

i'm mid cycle, and want to add some size back onto my boys. i've searched all day without finding any real solid info, however i've never gotten to involved with these compounds so this would be a first for me.

will hcg alone do the trick? i'm conisdering (from what i've dug up) hcg at 500 iu ED for 10 days to see if that helps. (i'll be starting clomid in about a month)

i want to keep the dose low, as i dont want too much nat test ontop of my prop to start converting to est.

if anyone has any recomendations or experiences to share i'd appreciate it.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Well it sounds like you have done some good research....500iu's for 10 days will do the trick and you should not see any sides from the HCG ...But just in case have nolvadaex on hand...I would also throw in HCG the last two weeks of my cycle to further support LH rebound before coming off...especially if your cycle is over 12 weeks and is a high dosed cycle....good luck

JRob is offline Associate Member
    I have the pregnyl 5000IU. If you are supposed to only take 500 a day what is the best way to go about it. Can I just load up a syringe and do a 1/10 of a cc ed and just recap and change the pin? Or can I inject all 5000 at once?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    not 500iu a day bro, you take 3000-6000IU every 5 days...500IU a day wont do shit for you. careful though, gives you a very quick increase in testo production, your boys will be back within a day or so, and so will your semen production. wont last, but for cosmetic issues you'll be all set. also this quick rush of test can cause unwanted aromitization side affects, take some nolvadex or arimidex or something...

dj

mdd
    mdd is offline Junior Member
    i wont jsut be on 500iu..... it will be 5k iu over 10 days, is that still to low? thats the # i've gotten from a few different places.

muscle, should i run another stint of it when i start clomid at 500iu for 10 days again?

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    500IU * 10 days = 5000IU. This is fine. I would do it 500IU a day for 10 days.

I would not do a high dose within a short amount of time.

1) You risk desensitizing your testes in the long run (if you decide to use HCG in the future)

2) You can flood your system which will produce too much estrogen.

bradbuck is offline New Member
    500iu per day for 10 days is the way to go for good results and no sides.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information