Thread: Tj

Gothmog79 is offline New Member

Tj

Hey guys! Got back from TJ.... I was so disappointed, the gear there was totally expensive. Maybe I didn't look in the right places but when 15 pharmacies give me the same price I fold. Anyways, I purchased Testoprim-D and some Nolvadex . I am trying to be as educated on this matter as much as possible; but these threads about Testoprim-d scare me. First off I only brought like 300 dollars with me... so Deca was out of the question. (all they had was 100mg) for about 29 dollars.
    I plan to keep the gains with nutrition, knowledge, and training. I have been weightlifiting 7 years and am ready to give a steroid cycle a try. I chose to not stack because I think one is enough to see how my body reacts to "test" in general. After reading the threads I am scared about the pain. I am hoping these people have bad technique with injecting...or just wimps. I am use to giving shots.... I also wonder if I diluted the Testoprim with 1 1/2cc of saline would it make it less painfull? Anyways I suppose I cycle this like Sustanon 250. I plan to take 250 Mon, and wed. I am peaking my protein and calories up. When I asked for clomid.. I got Nolvadex instead....Such a TJ thing!!! Anyways I was so frustrated and scared.. I just folded and left with 10wk supply of Test-D and my Tamoxifen . So I know I didn't get the best juice... but how can I make it work...... Come on guys... let's here whatcha have to say...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    You should have gone to one of the vet stores...Pharmacia's down there suck...

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Wait on the cycle till you get the right gear. Go back down if you have to. You have waited this long so a little longer won't hurt. Go to a vet store get some Deca . Prices will better and so will the gear.
    2 shots of test a week and 300mg of Deca is a good first cycle. When you go back for the Deca pick up clomid. You need 36 pills for after the cycle. You can get a bottle of Deca and the clomid for about ninety bucks.

Bummer

So you dont think that the Testoprim-d 250 will help? I hate to have to go back down there.... It was an adrenalin rush crossing back with these things.. HAHAH I was just wondering how it would boost me.. 500 mg of test a week... should be enough... and the anti-estrogen of Nolvadex not good enough? Nolvadex to my suprise is Tomaxifin.. Which is a medication they give to women who have had Breast Cancer. After chemo and Radiation... fascinating.......food for a thought.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    500mg of test per week will give you a good boost. If you eat right and train hard you will see good gains of just test. The question is whether you want to do a good cycle or the best possible cycle. Your decision.
    Also, the nolvadex will been fine as an anti-e just won't be of much help when you come off. Clomid will help your body get back up to speed after the cycle.

zeemzima is offline New Member
    why were you scared in t.j.? i dont get it? whats to be scared of? n-e wayz it is getting expencive cus they know people will pay but i think the vets should be kool, if you know someone that is spanish speaking it helps too so they might give you a better price...

REM
    REM is offline Member
    hey bro what brand of test did you get?

ValeTudo is offline New Member
    Omifen is what clomid is at the farmacias. I may have spelled Omifen wrong but the pronuciation is the as I spelled it.
    I think the the testoprim has prop in it. If it's the one in the red box that comes with three amps and the rest of the goods. That's the one I used and had good results. The Sust they sell there is good to but expensive. The prim has more prop so if you are sensitive to prop the prim may be a little more likely to make you sore but to me it wasn't unbearable...just a little stiff the next day but I worked it out. Good luck.

VT

TJ experience

I got Testoprim- D... it has two ingredients. Look it up on the search forum. I was scared before my first injection... because of the bad reputation it has for being the most painfull roid to inject. It burned for about 3 hours after injecting... but then I iced the shit out of it and took advil.. and I feel no pain today. Man the first time putting this stuff into your body is totally mind boggling, but I am looking forward to tomorrow for my 2nd injection. Oh and Mexico was scary because its so trashy and seeing the police pull people over for the hell of it... kind of scares me. I think the worst part of this cycle so far.. is the protein... it gives me the worst stomach aches.. I will be out of town for a couple of days.. so take care everyone....

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    You're spending way too much money buying testoprim. Just go with the 200mg/ml enth. for 10 bucks a bottle. 2 or 3 of those is all you need. I got TT winny for 80 bucks for 100 pills with a little hunting around. The deals are out there if you look.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i also got testprim-d it comes in a red bos 3pack
    box looks pretty good item yes it hurts i'm in
    my 8th week combineding test and primo hopefully
    i see some results i havent gain any more just
    8lbs from D-bol, and i also got omifen its a
    white box with a blue stripe across on it i dont
    remember if there's also a red stripe..

Thread Information