Jaguar is offline Associate Member

How Much Pds Growth before Stretch Marks?

Hey Guys...

I know this does vary alot from person to person, and that no one is exactly the same...

But... from you guys experience, Do you really only see Stretch marks on yourselves when packing on some serious pd's quickly?? or for some of you it doesn't take much at all to cause them??

I am Swimmer, and always at the beach and pool etc, and so want to try and minimise the risk of getting them when I start my first cycle (I havent ever got any from training naturally)..

I was planning a cycle of (Sust/or Prop, Eq and either Primo depot or Winny).. Which ofcourse isn't a huge mass building cycle, but probably would put on 15-20 or so lbs if I eat big... In your guys opinion, would putting on this sort of weight cause Stretch Marks???

Like if it was a high risk, i wouldn't mind just planning smaller Eq and Winny cycles, and just doing two or so of those (ofcourse with time off in between) to get the eventual same result, but without the stretch mark risk..

One other last query guys.. I know Stretch marks are caused by muscle's growing faster than the skin can stretch... Is this the case when the muscles fill up with excess water also?? like from creatine and dbol ? can they cause marks aswell or totally different??

Thanks again in advance all.. Appreciate the help guys

Jaguar

adaptations is offline Member
    i dont exactly Know the technicality of stretch marks...so i cant get deep into it, BUT. I got stretch marks last cycle, the only reason i liked it was because i knew i was growing...There not huge..only about 3/4 in on my front, kinda under by my armpit...and a little thin one on the back of my arm pit. the down fall is...there there for life(i beleive)

I will say though, that i beleive yo uWILL get stretch marks from even bloating up from water, i mean if you think about it, your still getting bigger...fast than your skin can adapt....Vitamin E will help make them all better...and tanning will make them less noticable.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    i got stretchmarks from training naturally. Now that I've started a cycle, I put lotion on my arms and chest after my shower and before I go to bed. Sad that it has to happen, but hopefully the lotion will help out. i've heard tanning helps a bit.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    there is no proven way to fight/prevent stretch marks; what i have learned, some are more genetically inclined to get them. AND if you do get them (while on gear or not), you are more likely to get bigger than a person who doesnt. ALSO, yes, the faster you grow, the more likely you are to get them. I have HUGE ones -- armpits, lats, hamstrings, bi,tris.
    Peace
    MM

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I would rather be huge and have stretch marks then be a skinny twig and have no stretch marks at all .. I have them under my arms ... they become less noticable as time passes .. if worried you can get some vit E gel caps and open them up and rub them on the marks ... that can help after a few months of treatment .. also if you are real worried there is always laser treatment ....

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Stretch marks are a sign of growth and success!

diesel21 is offline Member
    i got them training naturally.. all of the guys at my gym use cocoa butter on the streach marks. it will minimize them. use it before you get them. Put it on outter arm pit of back and chest.. thats the most common.. maybe your ass too.

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    you should try cutting your body fat and then start a bulking cycle. i lost alot of body fat and then put on alot of muscle and i didnt get any strech marks.

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by diesel21
    i got them training naturally.. all of the guys at my gym use cocoa butter on the streach marks. it will minimize them. use it before you get them. Put it on outter arm pit of back and chest.. thats the most common.. maybe your ass too.
    I heard Pamela Anderson used this around her stomach area when delivering her babies to prevent stretch marks.

Thread Information