dizzle is offline Respected Member

Chest Spot Injections? Aspirating correctly

I was wondering how many of you out there do Chest Injections? I took a look at spotinjections.com and looks like it might be easier for me to do than my glute. I was just wondering if I need to worry about any specific nerve or anything. I feel I have a pretty meaty chest, so I would guess I can easily suck up 2ccs in there, I'm just worried about a nerve or something.

Also, I'm still pretty new at injecting, exploring different areas on my body, but sometimes I question if I'm aspirating correctly. I use 25g 1" needles for my quads and delts and when I aspirate , I find it hard to pull back. Is it because it's a slim 25g needle? I guess I've never hit a blood vessel but if I did, will the blood rush into the syringe?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    There really isn't much to aspirating bro. You just pull back slightly and if you';re in a vein you'll know, otherwise there should airbubbles, tiny ones that might be a little tough to see, unless you pull back harder.

As for chest injects, I don't really like them personally. I find I'm more sensitive there. I like tri's the best. They are the easiest to reach and they don't hurt at all. Bi's are okay, so are delts and quads. I don't often do glutes on account of the whole reaching bullshit. Never done lats or calves cause I kind of want to save them for some weird reason, just want something to be fresh for comparison down the road I guess.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Yes if you hit a vessel you will see blood in your syringe and to the chest part ,I cant help you there cause i only poke my delts, quads and buttocks. GL heres a bump and maybe someone can help you with the chest part of your question.

marx is offline Member
    I personally like chest injects. It's very easy to reach and no problem aspirating. I've never put over 1.5ml in each pec, but i know you can, you may just want to work up to that amount just to get use to them. It may feel a little wierd at first sticking the needle in, but you'll get use to it. As far as nerves to watch out for i've never hit one, i use 25g 5/8" or 1"...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Thanks for your replies, I'll give the chest a try tomorrow.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by dizzle
    Thanks for your replies, I'll give the chest a try tomorrow.
    It's an easy shot and I have never personally hit a vein or blood vessel when doing one.

Thread Information