Thread: dball,deca

tbone9342 is offline New Member

dball,deca

hey all i am pretty new to this forum, and going to be trying my first cycle in a couple of weeks. I need some help though. I need to know if Dball and Deca are the right things that i should be taking. I am looking to bulk up a little bit while lose fat (especially in the gut area) I am 5'6 weight is 163. I am about to buy the 200mg deca with 100 dball pills. i can get testerone also but dont know if i will need. Any help would be greatful.

thanks

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    test/dbol /deca is the usual beginner stack. Search around and you'll find some good cycles with those.

What are your stats, age, training exp? You said you have a gut, what is your diet like?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Test 500 mg per week
    Deca 400mg per week
    Dbal 40-50mg per day
    Clomid two to three weeks after your last shot.
    Standard first time cycle

i am 22.
    i used to work out, but not in a while about a year
    school and job got in the way, looking to get back into shape.
    my gut is not huge, but i would like to have some sort of six pack(not the beer kind)

when i try i have very good will power,and can stick to a diet.

i was taking metabolife for two weeks and lost 4 pounds, but i didnt like the way it made me feel when i got off of it,and got back on.i read you are not supposed to take that stuff for more than like 3 weeks. once i got off too i ate anything i could get my hands on, which was not good.

i have been trying to watch what i eat and drink as much water as possible.

if anyone has any suggestions on a diet i could follow it would be great!!

my goal is to be in shape by March 9th that is my target day, because i am leaving for spring break.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    So you want a cutting cycle or a mass cycle?

id say more cutting, but would also like to add some mass

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You said you haven't worked out in a year. You should get back to the gym for at least a year and work on getting back into shape and mastering your diet. Building a solid foundation cannot be stressed enough.

giant bill is offline New Member
    Tbone,
    I'm sorry man, but you don't sound ready. This is your first cycle and you want to make gains, right? Listen to the guys on this board--they know what they're talking about. Stay natural for a little while and train hard. Alternate your workouts and eat a good high protein diet. IMO, you can't really get massive and cut at the same time. Steroids might help you keep muscle while you diet, so, if that's what you want-- go for it. Stick around here some more and learn from the experts and good luck to you.

stephen3 is offline New Member

(tokyo)deca and dbol(denkall)

just wandering how good of a cycle this is: 300mg of tokyo deca per week and 30mg of the denkall dbol per day.....deca for 10 wks and the dbol for only the first 4.....how does that sound??

Billmister is offline Member
    IMO you should not cycle yet untill you get going on the gym. no flames, i'm just saying that because if you work out naturally maybe you'll get results you are looking for. Steroids is just help, not a mirracle.

stephen3 is offline New Member

i have been in the gym......

i work out all the time, but i just cant seem to get as big as i want...i just wandered how effective that cycle would be.....

will is offline Banned
    deca -dbol famous cycle... good bulking for rookies. if you think you know all you need to know on these drugs and their effects, both negative and positive, go for it. 40mg day is pretty good for 4weeks and 300mg wk is the way i would do it if i had deca 300. i could be wrong so check my advice. heres my next cycle.

200mg deca wk 1-10
    200mg test enanthate wk 1-10
    40mg dbols ed wk 1-4

its a little light but im looking for 10-15 pounds.

Thread Information