Man-at-Arms is offline New Member

TT Cyp shots hurt like hell!

Are these cyp shots supposed to hurt this much. The first day I injected I was fine but by the second night I could barely walk or even sit down. Today is two days after inject and I can barely move. I am also taking 400mg week of TT EQ and that inject was fine. This is my first cycle of test and I am only taking 200mg a week. This shit hurts like hell, could it be bunk. I compared it to others posted and it looks ligit. Please tell me this is how it is supposed to be and please tell me it will go away. This type of pain makes it rough to get through those tough workouts, especially when you need to sit on anything. Any suggestions to help will be much appreciated.

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    put some icy-hot around the inject area.. and take 2 asprin

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Try mixing it with your EQ next time.

Strutt is offline Junior Member

Re: TT Cyp shots hurt like hell!

[i]Please tell me this is how it is supposed to be and please tell me it will go away. [/B]
    It will go away.

If you haven't already, suck in some Eq and Test in the same needle. If you are doing 200 mg Test with 400 Eq do .5 cc test with 1 cc Eq twice a week (for optimal blood concentration levels).

You might have the old TT Cyp batch? I am using TT Cyp (new batch) and have injected it solo and it doesn't hurt at all.

metzger66 is offline Associate Member
    I am taking 400mg a week of Cyp. Glutes only. The first shot was a little discomforting but the last 3 have been a breeze. Did you feel any pain during injection? I do mine slow!!!! any pain and I stop, wait a sec and then continue nice and slow till it is all in. I also massage the hell out of it when I am done so that it all gets in. Hope this helped.

metz

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro that shit sucks,those old batches are treacherous.i had to stop like 3weeks in cause it crippled me and jumped on other test.no matter if u mixit or anything like that it will still hurt like mother fuck@r!mixing does help a little but u still gonna hurt.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I did TT sust before and I couldnt walk for 3 days .. Switched to Quality Vet Cyp and never had any pain from QV products .. I would switch to Qv if you can get it .. usually its a better deal and it isnt underdosed like TT can be ..

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Bummer, you got stuck with one of the first batches of the cyp with a high BA level...Let me guess, you have either lot# 25,35, or 41? The new ones don't hurt...

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Also don't apply anything warm b/c it can increase the chances of infection. Its part of the game, learn to love it

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    yep, old tt test cyp is a bitch

Man-at-Arms is offline New Member
    Thanks for all your help. Ironfist you are right. My lot number is 35. That sucks. So what should I do with this bottle of cyp. Toss it out, count it as a loss, and switch to another cyp or test. What are the new cyp batch numbers?

Thread Information