Thread: A/S Diet

canseco is offline New Member

Question A/S Diet

A friend of mine just told me tonight that if you really want to gain mass without getting really bulky and losing your cuts that you should eat your normal A/S protein intake (about 2Xbodyweight) but that you should try to eat no carbs after lunch as much as you can bc obviously sometimes you will have to eat carbs after 2ish. Now I know that to put on big mass and bulk you need to get not only your 5000cals, monster protein intake and even bigger carb intake but is this true that you don't want to have too many carbs if you're looking for size without losing your cuts? Let me hear some opinions on this one.

G-S Guest
    Wrong. You can't stack mass on and stay cut. You have to build the mass, THEN trim down the fat that was gained via diet and cardio. There ain't no 2 ways about it.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    dead on GS, think about it, its really simple. how does your body build mass? with an excess of calories, you simply cannot gain weight WITHOUT an excess of calories...and like GS said, there is no 2 ways about it, you must gain at least a little fat with excess calories, its inevitable. on the flip side, you can eat clean and get lean on a cycle, but your results will probably be 1/3 to 1/4 the percent you would get if you did a strictly bulking cycle

dj

canseco is offline New Member
    thanks a lot guys. that made things much clearer for me.

Thread Information