Joel_Juice is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up My next cycle and my cycle history

Ok here is my cycle history and my next cycle.

1st cycle was Norma’s Deca 400mg for 8 weeks. I bet it was not what is was supposed, I gained like 5 pounds and slight strenght gains. Nothing that I couldn’t do with out gear. Next cycle started after 3 months.

2nd cycle was testex cypionate 500mg 5 weeks, testoviron depot 500mg 3 weeks, norma deca 600mg 2 weeks and 400mg 6 weeks. This was good cycle I gained about 20 lbs, from 195 to 215 and ended up on 210. Strenght gains started on week 5, so this was too short cycle imo. I used nizoral and I am not sure if I had little hairloss, but nothing noticeable anyway. Little bodyhair growth, few pimples on face and little prostate pain was sides. I used also arimidex 0,5 eod. Next cycle started after 2-3 months.

3rd cycle was my best by far! I used virormone propionate 100mg ed and thaibol 40mg ed 5 weeks. I did use proscar, but no antie’s, though I had nolva on hand. My weight went from 208 to 240!!! Strenght gains were great and I had plenty of new muscle, but obviously large part of gains were water. Well sounds perfect cycle from this point. Side effects was bloating and acne on pecs and back, theyre still there. No hairloss, because I used preoscar 1.25ed. Right after when cycle ended I get bad diarrhea and it lasted 3 weeks. I was off from gym for month. Weight dropped to 220 and all my strength gains were gone. I was weaker than before cycle. Well obviously I was verey frustrated because that ruined my plans. I started next cycle right after, there was only 4 or 5 weeks between.

4th cycle was testen250 1250mg week 1-2, 750mg week 3-9, Russian dbol 50ed week 1-5, Spanish generic var 40ed week 1-4 and winstrol 50ed weeks 8-10. This cycle was pretty mixed because I started without all gears on hand, and didn’t get all I wanted. That’s why so little anavar . Well in my opinion testen250 is shittiest test in world. I had gains on first weeks when I used Russian dbol and anavar. Weight went from 220 to 233, then gains stopped. Testen never kicked in and I only got painfull infections to my arms and legs, i even got infection temper. Also winstrol 50ed gaved some minor hairloss. So I was not happy at all, I didn’t get to level where I was on previous cycle. Now it has been like 1 months since I stopped that cycle. I have been dropping bodyfat with clen and eca. I am currently 216 and bodyfat is about 15% or little more. I will wait another 1,5 months and start next cycle

So i have had bad luck with gear and this time i wanna make all things right.

Next cycle is:

Week----testex-----dbol-----tren ----liquidex---clomid
    1---------1000mg---50ed--------------0,5ed-------------
    2---------1000mg---50ed--------------0,5ed-------------
    3---------1000mg---50ed--------------0,5ed-------------
    4---------1000mg---50ed--------------0,5ed ------------
    5---------1000mg---50ed--------------0,5ed ------------
    6---------1000mg------------------------0,5ed------------
    7---------1000mg-------------80ed-----0,5ed-----------
    8---------1000mg-------------80ed-----0,5ed-----------
    9---------1000mg-------------80ed-----0,5ed-----------
    10--------1000mg-------------80ed-----0,5ed----------
    11--------150ed---------------80ed------0,5ed---------
    12--------150ed---------------80ed----------------------
    13---------------------10am------------------------100ed
    14---------------------10am-------------------------50ed
    15---------------------10am-------------------------50ed
    16---------------------10am-------------------------50eod
    17---------------------10am--------------------------------
    18---------------------10am--------------------------------
    19---------------------10am--------------------------------
    20---------------------10am--------------------------------

For hairloss i use proscar 1.25ed, nizoral eod and self made spiro. My goal is to gain 15-20lbs lean muscle and 40-50 pounds to my bench press.

bump for some comments

4plates is offline Banned
    bro this is the 2nd time ive seen this posted ,and it still makes no sense to me,your loosing everybody with the 10 am crap
    try this and see if you dont have any results
    wk 1-10 cyp 600 mg wk
    dbol 50 mg ed wk 1-4
    liguidevx,clomid , tren the way you have it and get big,clomid 2 days out.
    lose the 150 ed what ever that was ,and eat,eat big time because 5 lbs off a cycle,somthing went wrong.
    dosent sound like bad luck with gear,sounds like shit diet and lack of training,too me

Originally posted by 4plates
    bro this is the 2nd time ive seen this posted ,and it still makes no sense to me,your loosing everybody with the 10 am crap
    try this and see if you dont have any results
    wk 1-10 cyp 600 mg wk
    dbol 50 mg ed wk 1-4
    liguidevx,clomid , tren the way you have it and get big,clomid 2 days out.
    lose the 150 ed what ever that was ,and eat,eat big time because 5 lbs off a cycle,somthing went wrong.
    dosent sound like bad luck with gear,sounds like shit diet and lack of training,too me
    Thanks I dont wanna use lover dose test than before, because seems that it isnt hatsh for me.

Well think what u like, but i have had fucking bad luck.

1. Deca was not real deal, Normas are mostly fakes in Finland.

2. Testex/Deca this cycle was good. 20lbs and kept most of it.

3. virormone 100ed dbol 40ed. This was great cycle muscle gains and were amazing. Too bad that i lost most of them after cycle because of sickenss.

4. I had bad reaction to testen injections and went to hospital. Anavar , dbol and winny worked good on this cycle, but testen didnt.

UR comment just maked me damn mad. Looks like shitty diet and lazy training, yea sure. Well my diet is fine, i eat 5-6 meals day. 2 big hot meals and usually they are 250-300g meat and 150g makaroni. I do drink 3-4 protein drinks on day and usually mix 50g malto to them. Sometimes yes i eat dirty food on mass cycle, but that does not hinder gains.

My training is hard, 4 times week to gym and i train heavily. Meaning that i go to failure with every work out set adn train intesivily.

And i think its little stupid to get 600mg test if u have amps which contains 250mg 1000mg is just fine and i am sure i will like it. And is it so damn hard to understand that 150mg ed is obviosly testosterone propionate

And if u are wondering my weigh, i have lovered bodyfat and gained musclemass, thats why i am not so much more heavier. Offcourse i would be heavier if that sickenss and shitty testen wouldnt bothered my progress.

Anyway thanks for flaming
    Last edited by Joel_Juice; 07-05-2002 at 12:34 AM.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    you all so harsh
    4plates i think the 10am means dbol bridge at 10mg am

cycle looks good and well thought out since you explained it,--the only thing i would change is am dbol to 15mg per day(am only) to start and can drop to 10mg as long as dont start losing gains
    also clomid should be 300mg day 1 then 100mg days 2-7 then 50 mgs days 8-14 and can be longer if want(this will also counteract rebound of estrogen effect and have nolvs ready)
    eq would work great with this cycle at 400mg per week 10-12 weeks

Originally posted by Tapout
    you all so harsh
    4plates i think the 10am means dbol bridge at 10mg am

cycle looks good and well thought out since you explained it,--the only thing i would change is am dbol to 15mg per day(am only) to start and can drop to 10mg as long as dont start losing gains
    also clomid should be 300mg day 1 then 100mg days 2-7 then 50 mgs days 8-14 and can be longer if want(this will also counteract rebound of estrogen effect and have nolvs ready)
    eq would work great with this cycle at 400mg per week 10-12 weeks
    Finally constructive critique Yes i will use clomid more and longer. Hmm, i hope that 15mg morning dbol wont affect too much to natural test production. Yes eq would probably be great to this stack, but i think there is enough gear allready and i dont wanna spend too much money to this cycle

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    true save eq for another time
    15mg a day am only will not effect test as its out of system in 4 hrs that way own production will happen at night-- also wont clog receptors and they will clean out as dbol works outside the receptors on a different pathway so its perfect for coming off cycle

Ok, thanks bro, i will take 15mg am

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Juice
    Ok, thanks bro, i will take 15mg am
    am dbol bridge is crap! Just make a clomid/hcg therapy.....

oluisfast is offline New Member
    hi i am new to this site .i am an athleth for my country and i would like to make contact with u on some things.please

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy20
    am dbol bridge is crap! Just make a clomid/hcg therapy.....
    i agree, i dont think a bridge would acomplish your intended goal.

Lee_Priest83 is offline New Member
    yo peeps.....i was wondering if Deca and equipoise could be stacked togather??

Duster is offline Junior Member
    make a new tread on steriod questions i think youll get more answers

J_Bishop is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oluisfast
    hi i am new to this site .i am an athleth for my country and i would like to make contact with u on some things.please

welcome bro. here we are.

Thread Information