Lill' Gus is offline New Member

Question First cycle ever, not sure what to do.

ok, to be honest i do have what i like to call, table muscle and others call a beer belly, not to fatty on the chest and arms and legs are pretty lean. im 27yrs. 5'8", and when i last weighed at the gym 264 and that is in the pm after meals and all. i have been working out for about a year now after 5 years off. workouts are 5 days a week with 30 min of cardio included after workouts. i am planing to use test 200 and deca about 1 1/2 ccs a week... for about 8-10 weeks. the guy im getting the gear from is pretty informed however he wants me to throw some d-bol in also. i am not looking to get a very huge gain and definately dont want it to seem overnight (since i dont want anyone at work to question) i understand there is significant water retention with these two and plan to use some gnc water retention pills to help control it. the guy who is getting it for me is also suggesting what he calls a clean out. he mentioned it would help my test production to rise natrally and help me from getting sick. please any who have experience help me out. dont want to waste my time.

thanks to all who reply..

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Who is this freind your listen too.

First you need to determine what you want set yourself a goal and then work from there if its a mass cycle thats fine but if you want a cutting cycle then you need to go another route it seems like your looking for a cutting cycle but still gaining a little size. post with your goals how you want your body to look when your done and then we can all work from there

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ya bro, decide if you wouild rather cut or bulk, and my guess is you want to cut...if that is the case, tell us so, and we'll try to help you with some suggestions. In the mean time, go to the home page and check out some of the links....I've looked at em all, and they've helped me a lot!

By the way, about your workers "knowing" about it, you wont turn into Arnie over night, so you don't gotta worry so much. Especially if you're LOSING weight, they'll just want to know what you're doing, and tell them....it's your diet and workout regimen.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    First like the Bro's said decide what you wanna accomplish. But I think even more important look at your diet. No matter what AS you take it's not gonna get rid of that spare tire unless your diet is strict. What's your diet like now? I bet I could guess cause I've been there myself not so long ago. I could be wrong but if not your diet can be fixed easily I would recommend doing that while studying this board and hold off on the juice. IMHO

Lill' Gus is offline New Member
    well actually the last month and a half i have started following the advice of some of the guys at the gym and have been eating 6 small meals a day which normally consist of chicken breast, fish, or meat (some type of protien) and a small amount of potatoes nothing larger than my fist. every once in a while ill toss in a salad. that has since helped me loose a little of my love handles according to my wife.

my goals are to gain a little size but i want to cut up if possible also. i have been told that a cycle to cut up can be fairly expensive. my main goal however is to gain strength and a little size. as for my fellow co-workers a buddy of mine at work was on a cycle of test and everyone kept telling him that he was on roids. i didnt know untill i pulled him aside and asked what he was on and when he asked i told him he was puffed up. to me he appeared pretty puffy.

thanks for all the help guys.

p.s. i have been reading the info on the individual steroids but i dont quite understand alot of the slang or teminalogy they are using. i also dont want something to harsh on my body. i know im asking for the world but ill settle for just one contry. heehee

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If your stuck on anything just ask questions you dont want to have the experience of doing somthing wrong trust me when I tell you this if done enough wrong stuff in my AS career

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Lill' Gus
    \every once in a while ill toss in a salad.

Goose968 is offline New Member

A tip for ya

I am kind of a cardio freak and always have been. If you are looking to get cut then cardio is your best shot at it. I can't help much with your stacks but an ECA stack works for losing weight.

Another tip is to do your cardio before you hit the weights. It warms you up and you will find better results.

Also, alter your cardio (ie. run one day, swim the next, then rowing, etc.) for four days then take off the fifth.

One last tip I have for ya is try and find an incentive (like everything). I enrolled in the "Aerobic Award of Excellence" Program. Gives you points for each aerobic excercise until you recieve a 'scroll' at each interval. It feels good and keeps you motivated.

Hope this has helped ya bud. Stay focused,

Pres

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Lill' Gus

p.s. i have been reading the info on the individual steroids but i dont quite understand alot of the slang or teminalogy they are using. i also dont want something to harsh on my body. i know im asking for the world but ill settle for just one contry. heehee
    I think there is a good post on some of the slang used on this board in the general forum. Also, if you have any questions feel free to PM me. I'll try to help you out the best that I can.

Thread Information