Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    verdeda is offline Junior Member
    Any gear that has to be boiled on a spoon freaks me the hell out to the point of going natural.(It sound like a good heroin starter kit though.) Spend the extra $ and go quality.

twintowerz is offline New Member
    What the #$%@, Is ** supposed to stand for TT. Cause if it is i just picked up some of the EQ and and would like to know if the Winnie tabs are better than the injectables.

twintowerz is offline New Member
    What the $%#@, Is ** supposed to stand fro (TT)okkyo, because i just grabbed a bunch of EQ and winnies, and want to know if the winnie tabs are recommended ofver the injectables. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i was just about to order a bunch of ** stuff, then i stumbled upon this thread. seems like people like his EQ and winny tabs, but his test cyp is crappy? now i'm considering paying an extra $100 for Schering Testiviron Depot instead of the ** test cyp...opinions?

-- clocky baby

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Twintowerz,
    No ** is not TT.

Ironbar is offline New Member
    maybe i got lucky, but I'm starting week 4 of a all ** dbol /Sust cycle and am up 20lbs so far, strength is through the roof also. I think that alot of the probs asociated with ** are from the remailers, but I don't know.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I was going to order his 125ml EQ jug...but now im not so sure. Has anyone used that or just the 10ml vials with EQ?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    yah, all i heard is complains about ** lately, but i've heard some good things too, its russian roulet if you will, sorry about that, i know it must suck. i had a nice cutting cycle planned this summer and either valopharm fina, jurox suspension, or ** winny got me real sick. only was on the cycle 5 days and i had to come off, so, i feel yah, good luck and i hope everything works out,

dj

OK, this may be a lame question but what exactly is **? Does it stand for something?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Carlos_E

OK, this may be a lame question but what exactly is **? Does it stand for something?
    It's a code for a sources name. If you actually type the sources name, someone will come to your house and take all your gear in 7 days.
    Really though, the two letters when typed together by themselves come up as asterisks because it is the name of a source.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by JP1570

It's a code for a sources name. If you actually type the sources name, someone will come to your house and take all your gear in 7 days.
    Really though, the two letters when typed together by themselves come up as asterisks because it is the name of a source.

OK, understood. I just got a domestic source. How do I know this isn't the same source you guys are complaining about?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Carlos_E

OK, understood. I just got a domestic source. How do I know this isn't the same source you guys are complaining about?
    He dont live in NYC bro

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    ok maybe im missing something here but WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE BRAND OF GEAR ARE YOU USING.is there some sort of code here. please let me know. 3 people ask the same thing.or at least tell me where i missed it or why its a secret.....billy

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    JP1570 already answered your question above.

caladin is offline Junior Member
    just orderd some.. will let you now Tank21...

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    dude **'s shit is a gamble but hey i guess that just does to prove how far someone will go to perfect themselves.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    sorry for your misfortunte bro,

go pick up some ICN test and some organon deca!

Yup... Just add a little D-bol and if you can't grow from this combo you ain't growing on anything....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information