Thread: Cozumel Mexico

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

Cozumel Mexico

Stopped off in Cozumel last week during my honeymoon cruise and I couldn't help but check out some pharmacies. Talk about a kid in a candy store. TTokkyo EQ $63 for 10 cc! Primo,Cyp,Prop,Winstrol just layin there in a display case. I wasn't about to risk gettin busted on my honeymoon so I was pretty conservative. Just picked up enough to complete my next cycle. A little a this a little a that and some Clomid and Nolvadex . What really got me excited was the Serostim the guy had in the fridge , $210 a kit. Oh my god , that's unheard of. Couldn't figure out how to sneak 3 kits back on the ship and keep it cool.

jbrand is offline Member
    Keep in mind there is like a 6 month post-marriage 'grace period' where it is not acceptable to pawn your wedding ring to buy juice.

How about the China and the Crystal? I don't even have any place to put this stuff! Think she'll notice... I could put it on E-Bay.

jbrand is offline Member
    Wedding gifts are just a means of paying off previous debts from the drugs and the hookers at the bachelor party.

And the bike... don't forget the motorcycle. You just know I had an angle. It was all about the money.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by jerseyboy
    And the bike... don't forget the motorcycle. You just know I had an angle. It was all about the money.
    Never lose that angle bro. You never know what life is going to call for it again a la divorce court.

Thread Information