ShortStack is offline New Member

Need Advice with Deca and Diet

I know I'm supposed to look through all the threads first before I post, but there's alot of damn threads and I haven't seen anything I'm looking for so far, so here goes.

I've been hitting Deca 150mg every 4th day for 6 weeks. I've been doing the workout and diet posted on this website.
    www.anabolicreview.com/workout.htm
    www.anabolicreview.com/diet.htm

I started at 5'11", 170lbs. I shot to 195lbs in 4 weeks on this regimine.

The problem I'm having now is that I've been stuck for the past 2 weeks at 195 and I'm getting a gut from hell. My goal is around 215lbs. I've been very impressed with the results that I've been getting from the Deca, but I would like to hit my goal before weening of the Deca. Any advice on how to keep pushing the weight(muscle) gain would be greatly appreciated. This website is like my bible, so NO b.s. please.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    you can expect if you gain 25 pounds in a month it will be some fat and water as well. if your worried about your gut, clean up your diet, and solidfy your gains, and see if you can make your gut any smaller. If you pure size up your calories and protien and worry about cutting down later

thegame01 is offline Member
    are you using Deca alone. wow thats alote of weight .just keep your diet extremely clean during your cycle and if your gut is getting too big then do a little more cardio but not too much in order to keep gaining

good luck and keep us posted

Thread Information