Thread: primo bridge...

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

primo bridge...

What do those of you with any common sense (and by that I mean more common sense than me) think is a good dose for a primo bridge? I plan to take it through clomid up until just before next cycle. I'm thinking 200mg every week but would like to hear from others. 100mg twice weekly that is. Anyone tried it? How'd you like it and did you find natural test to come back okay? I'm bored so humor me here.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    up she goes...I'd like to hear how some results were...I have been reading the norm to be 200-300mg ew...someone care to chime in?`

Okay, so I'mup to 300 a week Thanks for the bump bro.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I heard after 400mg/w it starts to affect the HPTA so I would have to say 300mg/w

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    I heard after 400mg/w it starts to affect the HPTA so I would have to say 300mg/w
    Thanks. I'll probably start at 200mg a week and work up eventually.
    I would like to take it through clomid though. I know it is not optimal for hpta recovery but that is where you need the bridge the most IMO. Any thoughts? More words of wisdom welcome.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, to just keep gains 200mgs/week should be ok. I'd stick to low dose to not affect your nuts since your not looking for gains just to maintain gains I assume.

I can't see you dropping weight if your bridging at 200mgs/week unless your a true giant.

Great post bro as I am also thinking of weeeeeellllllll kinda doing the same thing.....well i am not sure mine would be bridging as I want to also use primo and anavar with very small amount of tren ????

More like a easy going cycle ?? Shit not sure what to call it I just know I am laying off the test for some time and need to hit a harder more solid gaining cycle for a few months ??

Anyway I guess I failed the more common sence thing than you by this reply huh !!!! L.O.L.

You are just going to run primo and clomid Nate ??

Thanks guys. Yeah, it's looking like primo and clomid. Oh and clen of course. I might cut after clomid since the primo does very well in a low cal environment. We'll see. Depends on how I'm feeling after this cycle but with all this fucking ridiculous bloat I'll probably start cutting in a few weeks.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I thought you were just running eq/tren and then var when the tren runs out?? You're holding a lot of water??? , how is your diet?

That's the cycle. I'm not entirely sure what is causing the water. Some people hold water onf fina and some hold water on eq as well. I am very prone to bloating so my guess is both are the culprit. I'm up like 10lbs in one week and my waist is up an inch so it isn't fat especially since I am eating completely clean and apart from the last few days only added 300kcal of brown rice to my diet which was at maintenance. I remember the last few fina cycles and I held some water. With fina/winny when I came off I lost like 7lbs in a week and 1" off the waist so... It sucks but I may diet in a few weeks cause I don't like the bloating so that may help at least.

Thread Information