Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    this is a great thread, making me want to do a 24 weeker sometime in the future.

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    I agree that lower doses over a long period of time yield better overall gains...And like bigkev said periodically changing what gear your using and the amounts definately make a difference rather than just taking test cyp or enan for 6 months...And oral are definately not something you stay on for a long period of time...test however doesn't have the same kind of effect on the liver.

my average cycle though lasts about 4-5months

P.S it's good to see Bigkev...Papapump...Xbiker...and 4plates still on the board after all these years...you guy's are definately dedicated brothers!

shorty2big is offline Member
    wow, I am surprised to see this thread come back up. IT's an awesome thread.
    S2B

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty2big
    wow, I am surprised to see this thread come back up. IT's an awesome thread.
    S2B

i agree.....i had no idea when i started it that it would go this far.

its a lot of reading, but well worth it, with great contributions from some class A brothers.

peace I4L

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    this theory makes perfect sense- but a side question( not to hijack your thread)- but what about lesser experienced cyclers? all the doses and compounds that are being mentioned here are ones that a novice shouldnt be trying as of yet... in short, how can a "newbie" incorporate longer cycles into their training regimine? using say- only test, eq, and anavar ?
    as mentioned in another reply to this post- it makes perfect sense to run longer, slower acting, and limited dosages of AS to get the body to accept the new "set point" and be willing to stay there....
    could change the way BB's view their cycle's!!!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallets back
    P.S it's good to see Bigkev...Papapump...Xbiker...and 4plates still on the board after all these years...you guy's are definately dedicated brothers!
    Sorry bro, Bigkev has turned scammer, twice, and 4plates is banned from AR for reasons I do not know. Xbiker and Papapump, still real good bros!

-moto

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    this theory makes perfect sense- but a side question( not to hijack your thread)- but what about lesser experienced cyclers? all the doses and compounds that are being mentioned here are ones that a novice shouldnt be trying as of yet... in short, how can a "newbie" incorporate longer cycles into their training regimine? using say- only test, eq, and anavar ?
    as mentioned in another reply to this post- it makes perfect sense to run longer, slower acting, and limited dosages of AS to get the body to accept the new "set point" and be willing to stay there....
    could change the way BB's view their cycle's!!!
    New users should not consider longer cycles at first. An introduction to the effects of steroids is necessary IMO. Since not everyone reacts the same way to different compounds, no one can predict how any one person will react during a cycle. Planning out a 20+ week cycle for someone who has no idea what is in store is not wise.

It would be similar to a kid who just got his driver's license planning a trip across the country the next day. That would not be smart. It's better to stick to small trips and branch out as you learn.

Once you have a grasp of what different drugs will do once introduced to your system, then longer cycles definitely some attention. I'm going into week 17 right now of a 25+ weeker, and I am much hapier with my gains so far than I was with my shorter cycles in the past.

This is probably hte third time I have read this thread too. Good post I4L79, the good ones always seem to come back to us!

-moto

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    moto just about covered it for ya bro.......

take his words seriously. theres no reason for you to consider this if you arent real familiar with what gear will do for or to your body........

peace I4L

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont agree with what that guy says all the time, he told a reader that for his first cycle to take 2000mg of test with 800mg of deca a week for 16 weeks.

TheDarkSide is offline New Member
    just a great thread i spend ½ year just to find this thread... it is great at made my body great... love long cycles

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    Must say this deserves a bump. It is an excellent read and very informative and thought inducing.

I am going to cycle sustanon 250 @ twice a week for 12 weeks. This would be my first cycle.
    Am now considering running this for 16 weeks.

1. Is this too much for a low dose cycle? I think not as they say 200mg of test is used per week for HRT. But would like some feedback.
    2. Can you get good results from using just test on low dose long cycles, without adding deca etc? Or is the whole point of low dose cycling to throw in these extras to spike the cycle?

Please do not hijack this thread with comments on unstable blood levels if not shooting sust eod.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    Must say this deserves a bump. It is an excellent read and very informative and thought inducing.

I am going to cycle sustanon 250 @ twice a week for 12 weeks. This would be my first cycle.
    Am now considering running this for 16 weeks.

1. Is this too much for a low dose cycle? I think not as they say 200mg of test is used per week for HRT. But would like some feedback.
    2. Can you get good results from using just test on low dose long cycles, without adding deca etc? Or is the whole point of low dose cycling to throw in these extras to spike the cycle?

Please do not hijack this thread with comments on unstable blood levels if not shooting sust eod.
    Sust is not recommended for low dose cycling because you loose the benefit of its short acting ester component when injecting only once per week.

I'd consider 500mg per week of sus a moderate dose.

Either 12 or 16 weeks at the dose your planning is far more than adequate to produce good gains if your rest, diet and workout intensity are in order.

...And yes, you can get good gains on low doses of testosterone only--but cyp or enan would be better choices for low dose cycling.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-21-2004 at 02:14 PM.

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkev
    its best, and safest for your health, to cycle 10 on 10 off. with that said.....

i stayed on most of the year the last 2 years. i cycle my dosages up and down, change gear. i stay on test all the time though. i will work my way down from a gram a week or so, over 12-14 weeks until i hit 400-200mgs per week for 2 weeks.(thislow dosage is accompanied by eq or deca and a 17aa) and then i spike it back up to a gram, just that quick, and i am growing again. i cycle dbol "or rarely, a50" 4-5 weeks on, and when i get off of it, i get on insulin, creatine, and glutamine. 5 weeks on slin, back on dbol, 8 weeks off slin, on a50 for 5 weeks, on slin, etc... i also cycle my eating between high carbs and high protein all the way to fat for days. if you keep your body guessing, you will continue to grow. you reach a point where you gain actual weight slower, but your body will constantly reshape itself. thats how the pros get that "look". not saying all of that is scientifically correct, but i am near 270lbs right now and have never used growth.
    2 yrs wow, Im coming off a ten week, dibol, test e, deca ... I want to do a 15 week cycle... what would you suggest that would be safe? thanks

Millineum Man is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Lots of good info on here....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information