Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    VERY WELL PUT.. At last someone that lives a day in my life

Bino is a very wise man, follow his advice Warrior.. Doesn't get much clearer than that.

Bino you finally doing a contest on "7/24/06" or what!? What is tht 7246 shit on your sig?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro I am definitely gonna do a comp...I have a date in mind but with school it is hard right now. And you know me, rather than sayin oh I got school I CANT do it (cuz I never say that) I tell myself I will NEVER EVER step on that stage unless I am 200%, and with school I dont know how possible it will be. But you can be assured you will be helping me with my prep. The level of your knowledge is just growing and growing by the day, its amazing man, truly.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Definitely, you cannot try a diet for a week and expect miracles. You are expecting too much, people like B D look they way they do because they dedicate their life to it, he lives it day in and day out for years, he does try a diet for a week and then get depressed over it. Its like you keep jumping around, oh let me try tren , shit its not working, ok gimme var, shit its not working ill change my diet....of f*ck thats not working. Im just a non-responder. NO NO NO, now Im not trying to flame you, Im just giving you some solid and BS-free advice. You gotta want this, nothing in this life happens for us, you MAKE it happen. Drugs do not make us big, writing on AR doesnt make us big. You/your mind/your will power makes you big, you have to feel it and live it, you have to become what you want to be and let nothing stear you away from that. I honestly think you should look at yourself in the mirror and DO NOT move from that goddamn mirror until you are SICK of what you see, you look through the reflection in the mirror until there is nothing in your mind except the anger and fuel to drive you into a mind-state that cannot waiver from its path.

Do you know what I do when I sit down to eat my meals, I put that f*ckin fork in my hand, I look at the wall infront of me and move the fork from the tupperware to my mouth and I look right ahead thinking about feeding myself and not what anything tastes like. My roommate comes up and says something to me and I just keep staring ahead, Im not even looking at anything but you can be sure I dont respond to my roommates irrelevant questions. I dont sit around and wonder if the drugs are working or if Im responding to a certain AAS, I just push forward and do what the f*ck I have to do. I will re-asses later, but I will never give up or feel down, because its all a learning experience and you have to tailor it for your own body. No one on AR can do that for you.

I hope you stay off AR for a month, I hope you come back and tell us you have changed your entire mindstate and you will never again put a negative thought in your head unless it is inspiring you to greater positivity in the end.
    Well said Bino, as summed up as it could be. Started a new job monday, the guys I work with just shake their heads, you eat every 2 hours, steak and chicken, what is that a plain baked yam and all I say is yup, its pays off in the long run.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread Information