Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

spot injection worries

my quads scare tissue now takes a power drill to get threw, I bought some 1 inch 25 gauge pins to either hit bie's or calves perhaps.

I have a problem sticking a pin in my arm like that and my calve.

is a biecep injection more painful then a quad shot? do I just lay my arm on the desk and plunge? any tips?

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Why biceps? for site injection purposes? Many don't have any problems with them, but I've given it a shot (lol) a few times and it just felt fucked up, so no more for me. Now tricep shots are a different story, I like them...

4plates is offline Banned
    i hear you on that bro my delts are like datr boards,i stick the pin in and i use a hammer to get it alll the way in.try the delts so you ghave a dart board likr ne,scuse me in drunk

pete drinking much? lol?

what muscle groups can I used a half inch pin on?

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Horse,

I just tried bicep's recently with enth. Normally i just do quads and there is no pain at all.

The bi's were a different story. I tried 1 mL in each arm (on serperate days) and the pain was intense. It started like a half hour after injection and was brutal for like 4-5 hours. Nice and easy injection though- (I followed Xbikers direction).

it was different from the 2 or 3 day sting from my first quad injections back in the day. It's a different kind of pain too. it felt like there wasn't enough room in the bicep and it was going to blow or something.

I dunno- maybe 1mL was too much (I've got 16" arms). i used a 1" pin too. In hind sight- I think a 1/2" would be better.

druck is offline Banned
    i did a tricep injection the other day (1cc of fina and 1.5 cc of suspension) that shit was sore as hell for like 5 days.....i wasnt able to lift.....im not doin that shit again

you did 2.5 cc's in your tricep? ouch!

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I have dont a lot of 2 cc shots in the tris at 1 inch, and a few at 1.5 inch and never had a problem. go with shoulders or tris IMO. Giv ethe legs a rest. Shoulders are the best for me by far! VERY easy!

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i did my tri's monday 1cc each and my left got crazy swollen i was worry cos i never experienced this before but i'm fine now,
    easiest delts, tri's for me...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    ironhorse: how often were you doing quad injections to be getting scar tissue? Is this something you can visibly see? Or is it just when you insert the needle? I hit each side just once a week.

alevok Guest
    Oily injections would hurt on spots(most of the times hurt even when injected in your ass). To minimize the pain and for faster absorbtion I mix it with vitamin E shots. Try it, really works well. For spot injection I always use insulin syringe, they are the best.

Thread Information