dbolkid is offline Junior Member

I am a TANK but i have the fattest belly, HELP???

hey bros i wiegh 190 big upperbody, i am on eq and ethanate right now i took dbols and sust before anyway, my belly is huge i look bloted all the time and sides are huge i look pregnat all the time. should i worry about it right now, or wait till im off the juice.. anyway what can i do does anyone have any easy diets, should i do cardio i dred it.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd clean up your diet, maybe some some liquidex if you have it. When your done, do some cardio and watch your diet even better.

190 and a tank? shit, Im 190 and feel like a skinny kid

eat REAL foods bro.

4plates is offline Banned
    190 isnt a tank.its a bb gun.punk

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by 4plates
    190 isnt a tank.its a bb gun.punk
    Ouch a bit angry arent we?

if he wants to think hes a tank, let him

jersey juice is offline Member
    maybe he's 4'11.... sorry bro, I couldn't resist. Clean up the diet & moderate cardio imo

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    The Kid is 5"8 fella's... So 190lbs at that height isn't small at all fella's.. go easy on him

Were you like that before the cycle mate?? as in had a large gut etc?? or your just saying its just bloating from the cycle???

If it is just from the cycle man then I wouldn't worry.. You will start to drop alot of the water weight when you come off cycle... If you naturally just have a gut, then definatly have a look at your diet bro... Cardio is always a good idea, but if you dred it that much then cleaning up your diet will still help alot with getting rid of the excess fat...

If you are gonna do cardio etc, I would wait untill the cycle in over, as a few people believe cardio during cycle does have a negative affect on your gains...

Good Luck with it mate...

Jaguar

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Is it abdominal fat? Or water bloat? Do you see how pregnant the pros look in the offseason?

all u guys ripped on me lol, no problem i look big cause my legs are tiny so all the weight is in the upperbody, anyway from coming from 150 to 190 in 2 years is a tank!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Try going from 120 to 215 in 2.5-3 years.

Anyway, yeah first determine if it's water or fat. Then if you feel dieting is the answer either do it until the end of your cycle with some cardio or wait till well after clomid or you will lose a great deal of muscle. It feels like a big beelly due to water and eating a lot often. Coming off you feel so much skinnier.

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    i would cardio if i was you, i HATE cardio with a passion deep in my soul, but i still manage to do it. Try somthing competitive, basketball or raquetball (always thought it was a fairy sport for CEO's with big asses and little shorts till i played, actually fun)

good luck

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    do a little bit of cardio and ADD SOME ARIMIDEX , you should be bloated b/c of the d-bol,a friend of me had exactly the same problem with d-bol...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey iron and 4 plates ,before u guys decide to flame ,someone ,im 5"8 ,190 at around 8 % rigth now !i would glady compare pics with u guys !as i look like im contest ready at all times ,so next time take it easy ,if he wants to think of himself as a tank let him hes bothering noone!

jersey juice is offline Member
    Originally posted by RobNAUTICA
    i would cardio if i was you, i HATE cardio with a passion deep in my soul, but i still manage to do it.
    HAHA, that is the best way I can describe it!!! Try some liquidex @ .25 ed, that is good for drying you up and it makes you hard as nails, not puffy & bloated.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Shit im 5"8 230. He's small!!!

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    estrogen can give u water bloatness in the mid section bro. Especially dbol and test = mucho estrogen. I would suggest to clean your diet bro and at armidex or femera dont bother with novaldex thats for some rookie shit. not to scare u too thou but high dbol dosages can hurt the liver...one side effect of liver trouble in increasing size especailly in the lower lobe which has the pregnant effect and water retention in the abdominal area and rashes.

ok ok i am not a tank u guys are killing me how about i say i look better than the average guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey tittans marcus ruhl is 5'8 300 your small,ok at waht percent any way are you 35% i bet!

alevok Guest
    Eat clean, 40% protein 40%carb 20% fat. Do cardio 3 times a week and cycle clen with cytomel after you are done with your current cycle.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    I'd clean up your diet, maybe some some liquidex if you have it. When your done, do some cardio and watch your diet even better.

190 and a tank? shit, Im 190 and feel like a skinny kid

eat REAL foods bro.
    Shit, if that's a tank I must be a damn battleship...

17% you stupid fuck!!!!

hey dough boy (tittans tigress)are u calling me a stupid fuck?you know theres a no flaming policy on here ,u didnt see me calling u any names ,but oh wait the truth must hurt!so next time if u cant abide the rules of the board keep your mouth shut!so with this beeing said ,newby ,f@ck u,dont come in here and try to throw your wait around ayight?no go eata pizza or a couple of cheesburgers and do a couploe kegstands while your at it too!i can tell your a cocky jock fresh outta highschool,i remeber your type ,loud talked shit and got big beer balls while trying to impress their girls (thats if u can get any ,and your sister dont count),guys like you were fun to beat the f@ck out of ,while watching their bigg ego and attitude change real quick!

You need to learn to how to type if your going to talk some shit!! Your not making any sense when your typing either. Maybe you need to go back to highschool!?!. G.E.D I bet huh? Also, I think you were the one talking shit first saying "35% i bet". 17% isnt that fat either, I was at 13% before last cycle. Dont talk shit if you cant handle it!!!!!!!

StreetRacer6 is offline New Member
    Why argue guyz?

Just post ur own pix on the board and compare to others, its really no point just to talk tough on internet, its completely pointless. 5'8 190 is great if hes lean. I really dun like the look of 230lbs w/ mucho bodyfat, water and bloat face and call themself big.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys apart from the no flame rule the man wanted some advice but if you just want to argue how about you fuck off over to ELITE or the likes because this shit is not welcome here..............HITMAN

thanks for are the non help fellas, lay off the juice your egos are taking over!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    5'8" and 190lbs is not bad at all...maybe not what I would consider a tank but this kid definately has some size. BTW...when I came out of high school I was 5'8" and 150lbs, so dbol has my ass whooped big time! Props bro. As far as the belly goes...if it's realitivly hard, it's bloat and can be controlled with some arimidex . If you can pinch more than a finger full then i's fat and the onlything that will help is diet and cardio. Good luck brother.

To anybody who had something negative to say, I will repeat what I've said sooooo many times before. If you're gonna talk the talk then step up and post a pic...because until you do that you're just flappin your gums with the punks from Tredia, BB.com and anabolex!!! If you don't post your own pics, then keep your fucking cakeholes shut!!! That goes for everybody!!!

thanks pete!first off please take a look at the beggining of the posts ,i was trying to defend the kid ,while he and someone else started to make negative comments about his size and beeeing a tank.then he told me to shut the fuck up or something.so he s doing the flaming,and tigress,(no ididnt spell it wrong)as for the typing goes try speaking and writing 4 different languages then come talk to me,but u can look at my previous posts and the # aswell and see the dedication involved ,me trying to help everyone that i can without everflaming no one ,now if you are lacking mental skills thats on you,maybe u should go to another board.

adaptations is offline Member
    You guys are being dick heads(aside from a couple)...seriously, if he wants to think hes a tank let him think. dont bring him down. that does nothing good for someone trying to gain weight. Im not a huge guy either but i tell my self im huge. Its all mental! Dont fuck with him.support him. if he was 6'5" and 160 and he says hes a tank..let him think it...

Tantric is offline Banned
    Hey, you guys are a lil harsh. reminds me of bodybuilding.com, lol! but as for the "belly" problem. i am not sure. i am VERY inexperienced when it comes to supps or anything of that sort. so i can't be of any use. however, is it like water or liguid bloat or is it like a gut? you should prolly giv us some more insight so that we may be of some help to you bro. ttyl. peace~
    -evan

Big N, I was never insulting or making fun of the dbol kid. You can check my post, Ive never insulted or made fun of anybody on this board. So if I insulted him I guess everbody before me that was making comments was insulting him too? I will be posting pics!!!!!!

Thread Information