lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member

Pure Mass Objective

Planning winter bulker here, lemme know what you all think....

wk 1-4 Dbol @ 75mg ed
    wk 1-10 Test E @ 1500mg/wk (Galenikas)
    wk 1-10 Deca @ 600mg/wk
    wk 1-10 EQ @ 900mg/wk
    wk 8-12 Dbol @ 75mg ed
    wk 1-12 HCG @ 500iu/wk
    wk 4-12 AIFM @ 2-3 pumps ed
    wk 12-15 Nolva for PCT

Nolva on hand for gyno.

Do you think I might need some cabaser/dostinex for this too? Should I bump the EQ to 1200mg/wk?

Stats: 34 yrs old, 235lbs, 9% bf, 10th or 11th cycle.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Wow

That seems to be a huge cycle!!!! From my limited knowledge, I'd run the test two weeks longer than the deca and you need to make sure and get some blood tests done throughout. 2000mg/wk......Wow, that's alot of gear. Have you done this much before and why are you stacking so many AAS? Have you used all of these AAS before? I'd wait for some more knowledgeable bros to chime in but....Wow.

eightball17 is offline Associate Member
    deca and eq should both really be run to 12wks and you really don't need to run both in the same cycle if you expect to be able to get a hard on.

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    damn bro lol your an animal man....good for you. How tall are you?

dblock

6'3".....

doses are high because that is how far i am into this shit.....plus, I am done cycling after this. It has been a hobby of mine and we are having a baby soon....just wanted to go out with a huge mass cycle.....

this is my 10th or 11th cycle...and i have used every steroid there is. these are the only ones I seem to grow greatly from.....so i combined them into one final run!

Yea dude you are huge....you are way more expierenced then me but the only thing i can say is, if im wrong my bad just trying to help....If your going to run eq why dont you run it for a longer time and extend the test also? i hear you wont notice the effect of the eq till atleast week 12...But then again at your dosage it might be different.

dblock

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    bro for it is a bulking cycle i would atleast drop the eq with all the other compounds u arent going to notice anything from it IMOeverything else looks get d-bol is a little high and i personaly wouldnt run it in the end
    and just nolva for pct if u wanna half a kid when ur done bro u should inhance ur pct.
    and even tho ur mg are high i would save the hcg for before pct kinda like this but run it for 500ui everyday 7 days past last injection ,run for seven days then start pct it should look like this

pct
    7 days past last injection start hcg 500ui ed
    continue for 7 days 7th day 750ui
    all is good by 7th day of hcg boys back up to size
    start of clomid an nolva therepy
    1. 300 mg clomid 20mg nolva 20 mcgs clen
    2. 200 mg clomid 20 nolva 40 mcgs clen
    3. 150 mg clomid 20 nolva 60 mcgs clen
    4. 100mg clomid 20 nolva 80 mcgs clen(up 20mcgs ed till 120 mcgs ed
    continue clomid nolva same dosage till 14th day of pct
    then drop clomid, continue nolva for the reminder of my 30 day pct starting 1000ui vitamin E after drop clomid
    i luv the clen for it helps to hold on to gaines do to it,s anti cortisol properties
    gl

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hey bro,Why are you bringing the dbol back at the end of the cycle??Theq for 10 weeks may not give you the results you want cause of its slow and mild effect(14weeks is better)...IMO thought why are you stopping after this???..cause you're having a baby????Most people stop in order to get their wife pregnant...any way if you're having a baby congrats!!...Other than that it is a decent cycle...good luck bro.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Oh yeah whats your nutrition intake like bro???Thats whats going to put the mass on you!!!

With all that test wouldnt it be a good idea to just run arimdex at .25 or .50 a day? thats what i would do just to be safe, then again you might not be prone to gyno.

dblock

I would drop the AIFM and use a reputable Aromatase Inhibitor. Having reviewed the information concerning the transdermal product my company carries, I am fairly certain that the best case scenario from AIFM is going to be less money in your pocket and a little localized estrogen reduction.

If you buy pharmaceuticals for your cycle, you shouldn't buy supplements for your Aromatase Inhibitors...especially transdermal ones. Transdermal absorbtion of a suicidal aromatase inhibitor is not going to provide the lowering of SHBG that the manufacturer claims it will, and since you are using a fairly aggressive cycle, you're going to need something like Arimidex , or failing that, at least an oral AI of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by dblock189
    With all that test wouldnt it be a good idea to just run arimdex at .25 or .50 a day? thats what i would do just to be safe, then again you might not be prone to gyno.

dblock
    He's using "AIFM" which is a terrible aromatase inhibitor (it's a transdermal cream...stop laughing, I'm serious). I agree with you, his doses are too high to be messing around without using a real Aromatase Inhibitor like Arimidex (what I typically reccomend for a cycle).

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd drop the eq and d-bol and replace w/ tren e. run the tren e for all 10 weeks or do acetate for 6. Run the test for at least an extra week. I run deca for 6 to 7 weeks but I only run it for my joints. get good results from 6 weeks.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    thats what I call a mans cycle... and if you aint a man it will certainly make a man out of ya...

i wouldnt do decca and eq ( too similar ) hell add some tren in there.... then it will be a real manly mans cycle... LOL

thanks anthony, yea i had no idea what that was....i am running no where near that just some abombs and test e at 500mgs and im doing arimdex at .25, i would say he needs alot more, like .5 - 1.0 but then again im not even no where near running so much. I really not sure i would just be very carefull.. Gyno is a bi*** One of you more expierenced guys can help out..

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I'd drop the eq and d-bol and replace w/ tren e. run the tren e for all 10 weeks or do acetate for 6. Run the test for at least an extra week. I run deca for 6 to 7 weeks but I only run it for my joints. get good results from 6 weeks.

i have ran tren my last 4 cycles bro, sick of that shit....plus it doesnt seem to work on me anymore, prob cuz i have been using it too much.

last cycle was tren e/andropen ....23 lbs i added, retained 12......was sweet!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    With all that gear and gains you'll hopefully get, why not add some IGF-1 into the pct, help you keep those gains. Also I agree with the L-dex, shit maybe even Letro at .5mg, 1500mg of test will have you body producing estrogen double time. What was your last test dosage and how long since last cycle, if you took enough time off, 1000mg should be plenty. 1500mgs of test seems to be a bit high IMO.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    That seems to be a huge cycle!!!! From my limited knowledge, I'd run the test two weeks longer than the deca and you need to make sure and get some blood tests done throughout. 2000mg/wk......Wow, that's alot of gear. Have you done this much before and why are you stacking so many AAS? Have you used all of these AAS before? I'd wait for some more knowledgeable bros to chime in but....Wow.
    You need to count better. That's a total of a little over 3500 mgs a week

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lifthard2005

wk 1-4 Dbol @ 75mg ed
    wk 1-10 Deca @ 600mg/wk
    wk 1-10 EQ @ 900mg/wk
    wk 8-12 Dbol @ 75mg ed
    wk 1-12 HCG @ 500iu/wk
    wk 12-15 Nolva for PCT

Nolva on hand for gyno.

Do you think I might need some cabaser/dostinex for this too? Should I bump the EQ to 1200mg/wk?

I like the cycle you have choosen. Very nicely thought out except for the AIFM. Like AR said, use some Arimidex instead and nothing wrong with finishing the cycle with the D-bol

wk 1-4 Dbol @ 75mg ed
    wk 1-12 Test E @ 1500mg/wk (Galenikas)
    wk 1-12 Deca @ 500mg/wk
    wk 1-12 EQ @ 600mg/wk
    wk 8-12 Dbol @ 75mg ed
    wk 11 & 12 HCG @ 500iu/ed (10 days straight)
    wk 12-16 Clomid and Nolva for PCT

revision.

Going to get Letro in there too, maybe remove the AIFM.....

thanks bros

juice_305 is offline Banned
    looks badass
    keep us updated

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifthard2005

wk 1-4 Dbol @ 75mg ed
    wk 1-10 Deca @ 600mg/wk
    wk 1-10 EQ @ 900mg/wk
    wk 8-12 Dbol @ 75mg ed
    wk 1-12 HCG @ 500iu/wk
    wk 12-15 Nolva for PCT

Nolva on hand for gyno.

Do you not like drol ??

Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Do you not like drol ??

I do not respond to drol. I have 75 of them, and started using them, once I hit day 9, with no size increase, nor strength, I dropped em. And they are real, my source is huge and very legit.....sucks, cuz i have about 50 left

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Definitly lose the AIFM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Definitly lose the AIFM.
    You can't blame the guy. AIFM is heavily marketed on Elite, and since one of the moderators on staff is also involved in the company who produces AIFM, he likes to delete any real criticism of the science behind that product. I'll let the steroid .com members in on why it's a terrible product, and should be avoided....

The manufacturer likes to claim that it' s similar to aromasin (because they are both Type-I AI's). Here's why it's not:

It will probably not lower SHBG to any great degree, and will not effect aromatase in the same way oral AI"s can. When we look at transdermal compounds, and their ability to effect SHBG when compared to orals, we see in studies* that transdermal compounds (which is what AIFM is) has a much lower effect on SHBG as compared with oral compounds. This is clearly because SHBG is produced in the liver, and by using a transdermal formulation, we actually bypass the first pass, where a drug goes through the liver before entering the bloodstream. Hence, we also see that in my article on injectable vs/ oral winstrol * (available on www.anthony-roberts.com ), I reference yet another study where an injectable and an oral are compared, and the oral has a far greater effect on SHBG. Orals will always effect SHBG more than injectables or transdermals. The amount of SHBG lowering we would see with a transdermal type-I AI is minimal at best. I think it's less than 10% of the effect on SHBG we'd see from using the same compound orally (going off memory here).

And, as we know, Aromatase is found largely in the liver, so by bypassing the first pass through the liver, and using a transdermal delivery system, AIFM not only avoids interacting at the aromatase enzyme where it is largely found (which means it won't really be having much of a systemic effect on Estrogen levels), but AIFM also avoids having the kind of SHBG lowering effect that Aromasin has.

The amount that AIFM would actually lower SHBG would be almost statistically insignificant (especially when compared with Aromasin which lowers it by about 20%), and the amount it would actually lower estrogen is probably in the single digits %-wise as well...maybe just over.

*Reference: Twenty two weeks of transdermal estradiol increases SHBG in surgical menopausal women. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 73; 149-52, 1997.

*www.anthony-roberts.com

Thread Information