Is Masteron Still in Production?

I was under the impression (I don't remember where I heard this) that Syntex had stopped production of Masteron . However, I have this guy I know claiming he can get it.

Is he full of shit, or is the stuff still around? Also, how would you compare it with winny. I am planning a cutting cycle and will probably be running Prop/Fina/EQ/Winny/T3 and maybe the Masteron.

Later
    GBH

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    as far as i know it was stopped beeing mad a a couple yrs back the rest should be fakes ,

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It has been discontinued. Masteron is Drostanolone Propionate . The product that is being call Masteron, that I've seen on a couple of source lists is Methyldhytestasteron, by Syntex/Belgica. I havn't seen it myself, but this is the way it's listed.

JohnnyB

That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I know there are several products containing DHT that go by the name Masteron (especially from china), but this guy claimed it was REAL Masteron. I guess they are fake then......

Later

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    There was a guy (think he was a kid) on here about a month ago, from europe, who said he had the real thing. He was asking how to cycle it.

Hey Bro nice cycle.

JohnnyB

Thread Information