druck is offline Banned

aight JJ!!!! INSULIN!!

first of all....your callin me a dumbass because i didnt take anything at the two hour mark! and who said that i didnt eat anything at the two hour mark??? i ate mad shit at the two hour mark!!! then i felt fine ...so what the hell are you talkin about?? just cuz i didnt write in the post what i ate dont mean i dont know what im doin!!! i know my shit when i comes to the slin..this is the third time takin it and i havent died from it yet...BITCH!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: aight JJ!!!! INSULIN!!

Originally posted by druck
    first of all....your callin me a dumbass because i didnt take anything at the two hour mark! and who said that i didnt eat anything at the two hour mark??? i ate mad shit at the two hour mark!!! then i felt fine ...so what the hell are you talkin about?? just cuz i didnt write in the post what i ate dont mean i dont know what im doin!!! i know my shit when i comes to the slin..this is the third time takin it and i havent died from it yet...BITCH!
    You had better watch your tone of voice and you had better apologize!!! JJ is a respected member who has helped hundreds here at AR...he is also a moderator and we don't kindly to whiny bitch attitudes whenever somebody calls you on something. You have one chance to come clean or you will be out on your ass!!!

druck is offline Banned
    oh yeah????? im gunna out on my ass??? so i guess that means that ill be kicked off of this STEROID DISCUSSION BOARD? huh? what? i wont be allowed to come on here anymore with all the "cool people" to talk about ****** steroids !! damn!! sucks for me! theres about 10 other ones !

Originally posted by druck
    oh yeah????? im gunna out on my ass??? so i guess that means that ill be kicked off of this STEROID DISCUSSION BOARD? huh? what? i wont be allowed to come on here anymore with all the "cool people" to talk about ****** steroids!! damn!! sucks for me! theres about 10 other ones !
    You weren't good enough (or smart enough) for this board anyway!! I fucking hate internet tough guys with grade 2 educations, strutting around in baggy jeans (because they've never been under a squat rack), wearing a Tommy Hilfigfer tank top to show off thier 15-16" arms and there trendy little tat, eye brow pierced, driving around in a slammed acura intega that daddy bought for them and fronting like they some kind of AAS guru. You're a punk kid, and that's all you will ever be. BTW...you're banned!!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    thanks pete, lol...he was im'ing me on AIM telling me he was doing 20iu of slin his first time ever....and worked up to that in two weeks.....glad to see this.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    damn pete you tell em!!!!!

shorty2big is offline Member
    thank god he's gone. That guy was a complete shit head!!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    hehe...

gruck1683 is offline Banned
    your right about the slammed car...a jetta though....1.8 turbo with 19" konig tantrums/reiger body kit/dvd/(2) 15" concept subs/probably seen it at most car shows..so your right about that...GOOD GUESS!! your almost right about the education part..i got *1* more year until i graduate from college ..not 2 ...and your definetely right about the internet toughguy part too....thats you in the pic??? i aint gunna front...your a pretty big guy...BUT ILL SHIT ON YOU ALL DAY!!! 6'5 265lb..GET A LIFE!!!! youd better take many more cycles!!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by gruck1683
    your right about the slammed car...a jetta though....1.8 turbo with 19" konig tantrums/reiger body kit/dvd/(2) 15" concept subs/probably seen it at most car shows..so your right about that...GOOD GUESS!! your almost right about the education part..i got *1* more year until i graduate from college ..not 2 ...and your definetely right about the internet toughguy part too....thats you in the pic??? i aint gunna front...your a pretty big guy...BUT ILL SHIT ON YOU ALL DAY!!! 6'5 265lb..GET A LIFE!!!! youd better take many more cycles!!
    Bro the one who should be getting a life is you.......you fucked up take it like a man.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Im literally laughing my ass off This guy actually came back to make one last post.. well i guess you can't keep a good guy down.. hahaha

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Keep eating your wheaties son...There are plenty of us on here that wouldn't mind placing our foot up your ass...

BTW: Nice car you friggin homo...Can't afford a cool car so you buy a nice "family Car" and try to soop it up. Good one shitface...

woooooo......he doesnt do steroids like you guys do...YOUR COOL!!!!!! i hope you all get locked up for that shit......you all are CHEATERS!!! you cant get a natural physic homo..you gotta go buy steroids to get big....good one shitface

woooooo......he doesnt do steroids like you guys do...YOUR COOL!!!!!! i hope you all get locked up for that shit......you all are CHEATERS!!! you cant get a natural physic homo..you gotta go buy steroids to get big....good one shitface
    Nice spelling queer...Post a pic of your "physique" and we'll see how your fat ass looks. I'll bet your about 5'6" 250 and about 30%BF. And why the hell are you on an AS question board if you think it's "cheating". Fucking hypocrit...

Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    This is funny... ever make it to Florida much? Denver is kinda a long drive I know.

We can always split the drive bro ?? Hell I could use a nice trip to let some anger out !!!!

Fucking morons I hate to give them the time of day but damn they just fucking kill me !!!

Dumb fuck has no idea who he is talking to on the board.

The only true draw back about the internet !!!

Originally posted by ironfist

Nice spelling queer...Post a pic of your "physique" and we'll see how your fat ass looks. I'll bet your about 5'6" 250 and about 30%BF. And why the hell are you on an AS question board if you think it's "cheating". Fucking hypocrit...

I would love to see how red your face must be right now IF !!!!!

You kill me !!!

havoc is offline Junior Member
    Don't let this morron get to you guys. These people are everywhere. without all you, we would be in trouble. Your info and expirence is very helpful to us. Thanks

roch is offline Member
    I own a house in Broomfield which is a suburb of Denver. Where do you live? Not many cheeseheads I know drive around in the car you described without being a little punk basard. You say you are 6'5" and you drive that little car? Bullsheeet man, you wouldn't fit. I'm 6' and I can barely get into those damn cars. Quit acting like somethin you're not and just get out of here.

Roch

I am homosexual, pls give it to me the way I like it

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member

Wink

Hey Pete you got rid of druck, now how about a gruck!

Originally posted by budman_z71_24
    Hey Pete you got rid of druck, now how about a gruck!
    Done!!

BRUISER is offline Junior Member
    In his orignal post he said he was taking insulin and juice, but later on he talks shit about us taking and refers to us as cheaters? Go figure.

Billmister is offline Member
    hey guys take it easy. I think we should all just ignore... What do you think? No reason why to wast good quality anger on his "shitface". We could use that anger in the gym

Thread Information