racer_inboston is offline Junior Member

clomid dosage for "MY" end cycle

Hello gang!
    I Must honestly say that i have read for hrs and havenm't found anyone with my question who is doing my cycle, so that's why i'm asking this CLOMID question.
    doing 100mg test propionate -eod (every other day) 300mg a week, and 150mg of equipoise 1 shot....
    this is my first cycle, and i'm noticing alot of results, when i get off, what should my CLOMID dosage be like? my source can get me the clomid for $3 each, but i'm not too sure of the potency on each one..however i will find out...
    I will want to start my clomid about 29 days after my last Equipoise shot.
    I would like to know roughly how mgs to load, and for how lond, then how many mgs steady for the remainding treatment, which is about 3 weeks on climid if i remeber correclty...tks

p.s also if you guys think my equipoise per week needs to be pushed up, let me know...and if i do up-it, will that change the dosage for clomid for post cycle treatment?
    Last edited by racer_inboston; 07-05-2002 at 10:21 AM.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    well bro 29 days is too long imo...I would run the eq for 10 weeks the prop for 1-12. start the clomid at 13.5 or 14....do 300mg the first day of clomid, then 100mg/d for 10 days then 50mg/d for 10 days.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Cycleon has an awesome post on clomid !!! Go into search bro

4plates is offline Banned
    if you are getting good results at the doses you are on then leave it be,
    you can run the prop 2 .5 wks longer than the eq,you can go on clomid 2 days out.
    if you end them the same time,2.5 wks after last shot,
    300 mg day 1,100 mg for 10 days,50 mg for 10 days(36 tabs)at 3 bucks each is 108 bucks,wow! dont grab your ankles for this guy anymore!

Hi, just wanted to thank everyone.
    I will go ahead and get those then, i think they arfe 50 mg each

oh, and as to having good results with my dosage, well i'm getting results, but just wondering if i upped my dose--if i would get better ones? i wouln't know, since this is my first cycle.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been planning a Test/EQ cycle, so I've been reading about and discussing the subject a lot. Here's what I've learned:

Test Prop (which you're using) is fast acting--out out of your system in 1-2 DAYS (I'm going to be using a longer acting Test than you: Cypionate --out of your system in 2 WEEKS). Some posts say that you should start your Clomid approximately after the last bit of AS is out of your system, but I think they mean after the last bit of AS which effects your testosterone/estrogen levels is out of your system.

Since EQ does not have a large effect on your testosterone /estrogen balance, this is not the AS against which you should measure when to start taking Clomid. When stacking only testosterone and Equipose, the testosterone (Propionate --in your case, Cypionate--in my case) is the AS that will effect the testosterone/estrogen balance, so testosterone is he AS that you should pay attention to when judging when to start Clomid.

Start your clomid 2 days after your last shot of Testosterone Propionate (since this is when the last bit of test will be out of your body). DO NOT WAIT FOR THE EQ TO LEAVE YOUR SYSTEM (otherwise you may have to grapple with gyno and losing hard-earned muscle). In my case, I will start Clomid two weeks after my last shot of Tesosterone Cypionate. This is what the Clomid therapy should look like:

Clomid @ 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11, 50mg days 12-21

Best of luck. Work hard.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 07-06-2002 at 04:32 PM.

Can i get more replies backing up what BASK8KASE wrote? i don't mean to be ignorrant, just wanna make sure we are all on the same page...tks all of you guys!!! keep'm comming!!!

Originally posted by racer_inboston
    Can i get more replies backing up what BASK8KASE wrote? i don't mean to be ignorrant, just wanna make sure we are all on the same page...tks all of you guys!!! keep'm comming!!!
    racer_inboston,

Generally, people do not respond on this board unless they know what they are talking about. A mod, or another member would certainly have responded just after I responded, if I was off-base.

Do some leg work for yourself (and your peace of mind)--Use the search button and find that there are plethora posts on Clomid. Stay safe and work hard.

Best of luck to you, man.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 07-08-2002 at 05:50 AM.

Got ya

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Just a quick response to how much you pay for your clomid...$3 is way too much...it's probably the most important part of a cycle but you're still paying too much.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    $3 dollars is to much to pay for clomid. Eq shuts your HPTA down so it does have to be considered when planning your post cycle recovery and 4 plates has the recovery correct.

Rickson,

If he waits for close to 30 days for the EQ to leave his system, he may have serious complications (gyno, etcetera) when his Test Prop leaves his system in 2 days. Test should be considered over the EQ in this case; because, when taken seperately, an EQ-only cycle won't suppress your Testosterone production to the same extent a Test-only cycle will.

P.S. Both 4Plates and I have quoted the same clomid therapy.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 07-09-2002 at 07:45 PM.

BASK8KACE,
    You are under the misconception that he will be under a lesser level of shutdown on EQ or an EQ only cycle as opposed to the EQ/prop cycle. He will be completely shut down on the EQ regardless of the prop. The Ideal solution would be for him to run the shorter acting ester prop three weeks longer then the EQ and then he can start clomid within a couple of days. If he insist on running the EQ as long as the prop then he will need to wait three weeks before starting clomid.

If you can show me an endo screen that shows that you are not completely suppressed at 150 mg of Eq I will definitely rethink my position. However I have never heard of anyone bridging with EQ so I am going to assume at this point that he is still going to have to wait his three weeks before recovery. He may be able to get away with slightly less time then that but one of the reasons people don't taper cycles down anymore is that suppressed is suppressed. I have been wrong before so if you can show me a study to the contrary it would make me rethink how I use EQ.

Originally posted by racer_inboston
    doing 100mg test propionate-eod (every other day) 300mg a week, and 150mg of equipoise 1 shot
    He's only planning on running 150mg of EQ per week. I don't think it's a misconception to think that the test at 300mg per week will be the culprit in shutting down his test production, not the EQ.

Here's a chart for the waiting times. I believe that @ 150mg of EQ per week, the test is what you should pay attention too. The values in the chart are based on higer doeses of each AS, such as EQ @ 400 every week (at least):

Do what you think is best, racer_inboston. Let us know how it turns out.

Rickson,

I'm glad we had this discussion. I will ask two of my friends who are doctors-one is a sports doctor who is aware of the actions of steroids . I'll also ask a third, veterinarian friend of mine. It may take a few days to get a response, but I will post the answers here.

Cool I will ask my Endo too and see if he has any insight. I think it would be interesting to see if we could get some natural test production back up on a low dose of EQ although the vet may have the best knowledge. Let me know bro.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Bump for both of your guys responses...I'm sure a lot of us would be interested in what you're docs, vets, and endos would have to say on the subject.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    BASK and Ricks...very impressive guys!! For anybody reading this thread, this is exactly the way a difference of opinion should be handled. Both bros stated their cases, backed them up with what they know and respected the other guy. There were no flames and no bickering. Another reason why I love this board!!

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    Right on good work guys!

OK, Great posts all of you, i apreciate your comments and also the info stated on each and every post here. And yes please inform us as to the info from the doc, vet and or endo...tks
    I', still on this cycle and i'm thinking of extending it, simply because of the very low dosage i'm taking, but i will inform you guys as to my results!!!
    once againg tks...keep'm comming!!!

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    I think you dose is fine.. you can ease into higher doses in cycles to come. Dont think more is always better.

4plates is offline Banned
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by 4plates
    [B]you can run the prop 2 .5 wks longer than the eq,you can go on clomid 2 days out.
    if you end them the same time,2.5 wks after last shot,

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    great discussion fellas!

Thread Information