Thread: **deca 300

PUMP is offline Associate Member

**deca 300

Here is my question that I can't seem to get answered...is **Deca 300 good? Has anybody tried it? My source said that this guy was legit and that his shit is great. I come on the board and here nothing but bad shit?

Everybody that has had a bad cycle with his shit...are you guys eating right? Training right? That is the biggest thing when taking AS as all of you i'm sure know. I think the problem with some people think that you stick a needle in your ass or take a pill and you will grow......WRONG!!! You need to work your fucking balls off. That's all I wanted to say...but again if anybody has taken **Deca...please let me know what you thought of it.

Pump
    Last edited by PUMP; 07-08-2002 at 01:02 PM.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Pump thanks for the advice,

As far as TT gear the Deca 300 IMO is trash go with the QV if you can if you're set on deca. TT EQ on the other hand is pretty good if all you could get is TT I say go with the EQ.

Also what do you expect your source to say? "All I've got is TT gear but don't buy it because it's shit"?
    Fact of the matter is when compared to other companies alot of TT gear just doesn't measure up and the Deca 300 is one of them, like I said go with the EQ unless you could get the QV Deca 300.

xxxl83

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i havn't heard any complaints about his deca , i say go for it. if your worried about it being underdosed take 1.5 ccs instead of 1. only thing i heard was that it used to burn and supposedly he fixed that issue, good luck (bump)

dj

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    xxxl83....PUMP was reffering to Bruce Lee's deca ...not Ttokyo.
    PUMP...not everybody is bashing his gear and not all of his gear is bad. I've had great results with his EQ, winny tabs and dbol . I will never recommend his prop and have no experience with his deca. I do know this, 98% of the time, his oils have what they claim to have, they may not be the most painfree but they will work.

Thanks Pete....I hope u guys don't think I'm being a dick...but Iwas just a little pissed about all the shit I was hearing.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Originally posted by xxxl83
    Pump thanks for the advice,

As far as TT gear the Deca 300 IMO is trash go with the QV if you can if you're set on deca. TT EQ on the other hand is pretty good if all you could get is TT I say go with the EQ.

Also what do you expect your source to say? "All I've got is TT gear but don't buy it because it's shit"?
    Fact of the matter is when compared to other companies alot of TT gear just doesn't measure up and the Deca 300 is one of them, like I said go with the EQ unless you could get the QV Deca 300.

xxxl83
    Im sorry but your wrong. I have taken their deca 300 and got bad ass results from it. As most people know, I only deal with TT gear. You need to check your source to make sure you are getting real shit.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Poppapump58,

Just because you got good results from what may have been deca 300,
    doesn't mean it was deca 300 do some research many people share my view and some lab results have shown that TT deca 300 really contained enanthate .
    Do a search and see what you find. Just because your gains were good does not mean your gear was 100% legit.

Then again thats JMO.

xxxl83

Fellas....I'm not talking about TT....I am refering to **...now I know I don't have to spell it out. Why ar eu guys talking about TT? I want to know about **Deca 300.

uh ok. I get my TT gear straight from the manufacture. I think its real.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by xxxl83
    Poppapump58,

Just because you got good results from what may have been deca 300,
    doesn't mean it was deca 300 do some research many people share my view and some lab results have shown that TT deca 300 really contained enanthate .
    Do a search and see what you find. Just because your gains were good does not mean your gear was 100% legit.

Then again thats JMO.

xxxl83
    I think you're mixed up anyway, ** deca came up as test in a lab analysis. Could have just been one batch that was a mixup, or could be something that happens frequently.

Originally posted by poppapump58
    uh ok. I get my TT gear straight from the manufacture. I think its real.
    What are u talking about?
    Last edited by PUMP; 07-08-2002 at 01:03 PM.

I was talking to xxx183. Read the dam post.

cj250 is offline New Member
    how they hell do you get tt gear staight from the manufatuer

I got the hook up. Sorry though bro, im not a source.

Nate_Dog is offline Member

Re: **deca 300

Originally posted by PUMP
    You know what is pissing me off....the fact that I am hearing nothing but bitching about **. What is up with that? Here is my question that I can't seem to get answered...is his Deca 300 good? Has anybody tried it? My source said that this guy was legit and that his shit is great. I come on the board and here nothing but bad shit?

Everybody that is bitching about his shit...are you guys eating right? Training right? That is the biggest thing when taking AS as all of you i'm sure know. I think the problem with some people think that you stick a needle in your ass or take a pill and you will grow......WRONG!!! You need to work your fucking balls off. That's all I wanted to say...but again if anybody has taken **Deca...please let me know what you thought of it.

Pump
    Pump well said... I am thinking about trying his Winni tabs. I AGREE TOTALLY about what you said about lifting and diet... eg this thread.... http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=26401 . Hell some people take normal (not **) and dont grow.

Thread Information