Luke is offline Associate Member

Where to get Fina carts and kits in Canada?

I believe that Fina carts are also legal in Canada, right?
    While I can find tons of vet stores in US selling 2000mg carts for $40 and finakits at $20 (www.finakits.com) I can't find any in Canada :-(
    Please help me out.
    Also, does anyone know what is the dif b/w 2g and 4g finakits from the above company?

THX

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Actually I hear that it is illegal to buy fina in Canada. Although buying from some online place in the states is pretty easy.

As for the kits... I'm also looking for a place to get them in Canada- since my kit form the states got snagged by customs.

And a 2g kit converts 2 grams of fina (a standard cart). the 4g kit does 4 grams- like a cart of component-TH. TH is fina but a slightly better value.

Luke is offline Associate Member
    So TH is 4000mg = 4G?

Shit, so the converion kits are illegal in Canada... that's bad news :-(

Lush is offline Associate Member
    no i don't know if the kits are illegal- i mean they're probably just vegetable oil and benzyl alcohol. Customs canada just held my kit because it was 2 vials of "unknown liquid" and a syringe. So it just looked fishy.

I think places like finakits.com are kind of in a grey area legally in the states and up here. I just wish we had a candaian version. I'm looking hard into a makeshift solution right now. i'm pretty sure I can do it with just some methanol and sesame oil and a coffee filter. And some empty vials.

And yeah a cart of TH is 4000mg. it's either twice the concentration per pellet or just twice as many pellets as regular fina- I can't remember.

Thread Information