ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Change of plans...New cycle

I was gonna hit a heavy bulking cycle in Sep. but have decided that I'm still too much of a fat ass. I'm tired of ending up at 13%bf when I'm done bulking so I've decided to hit a cutter on Aug. 1st for 8 weeks and then bulk directly afterwards. I'm currently 225lbs at 9-10% and would like tio get down to 7%...here's what it looks like,

100mg test prop evd weeks 1-8
    40mg anavar evd weeks 1-8
    166mg fina evd weeks 1-8
    50mg winny evd weeks 1-8
    1mg liquidex evd
    clen and NYC rotated every 2 weeks, I've got about 4 weeks left on my current cycle of t3/clen...

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Liver protectants, lots of water and get blood work done before and after to check liver enzymes IMO. You know all this but it can't really be said too often if you want to know what is going on with your body. Good lcuk with it bro. You think it'll take 8 weeks to lose 2-3%? Why don't you bulk for the first 4 or 5 and cut for the next 4 or 5? That's what I do with responsible bulking eating clean and I come out usually with less bf than I started and heavier too.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Can you say moooooooooo. I think it's only gonna take maybe 6 weeks to get where you want to get. Maybe 2 months without gear...but you got a nice combo right there.
    What kinda var you got?

Go get em Tiger.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP

Go get em Tiger.
    Gay much?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    damn bro,like the boys said ,how come ur cutting first then bulking?ull end up then to square one when u strt to bulk up again,(summer for the ladys? )anyway u should easyly be able to hit ur goal no problem ,good luck

Originally posted by big N
    damn bro,like the boys said ,how come ur cutting first then bulking?ull end up then to square one when u strt to bulk up again,(summer for the ladys? )anyway u should easyly be able to hit ur goal no problem ,good luck
    I am trying to avoid growing out my my pants again this winter. I always blow up and get huge, I want to start out fairly lean and end up fairly lean so I don't have to cut much before summer. I've got another few weeks on the clen /keto and t3 so I guess I'll make my final decision when the time comes.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Can you say moooooooooo. I think it's only gonna take maybe 6 weeks to get where you want to get. Maybe 2 months without gear...but you got a nice combo right there.
    What kinda var you got?

Go get em Tiger.
    The var are DL labs, not sure how good they are so I might use 80mg/day. I've got another 4 weeks of cutting before I start so if I am where I want to be, I might go on with my original cycle and try to keep my diet clean. I think the gh and fina should help keep me lean while I pile on more GH,..

Thread Information