jony1977 is offline New Member

Sustanon Pain???

I am going to do my next cycle with sustanon and D-Bol, and I do have a question, Can you mix the sustanon with some oil in order to make it less painfull (something besides other AS)?, thats because I only do quad shots. THANX

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    yes you can cut it with oil, I would use sunflower or seasame oil BUT you need to make sure it is sterile, you cannot just go to the grocery store and buy a bottle b/c that will be asking for an infection.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    good call kizer. as far as sterilizing it there are a few methods, read up on those. and sust isn't really thats painful, although quad i can see it being painful. i've done it in delt and glute with little/no pain. but i did shoot suspension in my quad and couldn't walk for 3 days, so you may want to cut it. then again prop and phenyl prop are what your worried about i took 2 ccs of prop in my quad and i was fine (qv prop), another suggestion is shoot .5 cc in one quad, see if its bearable, then move up to 1cc, 2cc, accordingly, good luck

dj

jony1977 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the tips, I have another question, Can you buy sterilized oil in some place or should I sterilized it myself....if so, how do I do it and what kind of oil????. THANX

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    animal has sterile oil and I am pretty sure you can find it on the net through search engines.

alevok Guest
    I mix it with vitamin E shots, no pain afterwards, faster absorbtion. Plus vitamin E makes your skin look good and prevents stretch markings.

gust5 is offline Junior Member
    i mix the sustanon with deca , just feel a bit the day after the shot .

Thread Information