Thread: gyno or not?

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member

gyno or not?

one of my bros just started a cycle of fina/test 600mg front load 400mg a week and thinks he may be developing gyno. Any one with knowledge
    of symptoms please post and critique.
    thankx guys any info is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gyno or not?-pict0003.jpg  

Angry

one more pic

here is the pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gyno or not?-pict0001.jpg  

poppapump58 is offline Member
    your ok bro.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    im not expert, but it just looks like a tad bit of fat to me.

Billmister is offline Member
    his right side looks a bit puffed out... might want to go to the doc and check it out

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    If you're worried, start nolva...is he experiencing symptoms? : irritated,sore,itchy nips?

no symptoms

havoc is offline Junior Member
    The first thing you notice is your nipples will be sore. Then when it gets bad they will leak and they will start to sag. I had it, it sucks. I still have the sagging. It's just fatty tissue around the nipple. It can be removed by a doctor.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    That looks a little suspect to me... personally I wouldn't like to have em,..! Got to the Doc... and hit some Arimadex!

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    that is fine, nothing to worry about!

I am sorry either that is a big fat dep. or a bitchie. I send to lean towards the bitchie,.. as fat would normally be even on both sides. Firstly I saved the pic and cycled what I believe to most certainly be a bitchie.

Better than that -

I took it apon my self to do a search,... search string was - gynecomastia +plastic+pictures done on google. After looking around for gyno that was not to extreme this is what I found....
    I found the site -http://www.gynecomastia.org/content/treatment/gynogallery.shtml

I will post the pics below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gyno or not?-pict0003.jpg  

Before OP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gyno or not?-gynobefore.jpg  

After OP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gyno or not?-gynoafter.jpg  

Re: gyno or not?

Originally posted by BOB HAD BITCH TITS
    one of my bros just started a cycle of fina/test 600mg front load 400mg a week and thinks he may be developing gyno. Any one with knowledge
    of symptoms please post and critique.
    thankx guys any info is greatly appreciated.
    I am sorry.... and I might seem like I am having a flame. But look at your mates body. WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TAKING SUCH HIGH AMMOUNTS OF GEAR FOR??? Hell why not take 1 gram test a week? Why not 2g?

His body is crap.... he should be natural, taking the time to learn good lifting techniques and more importantly for growth a GOOD DIET! I would be embarresed to have taking that much gear and look like I am a natural newbie. No offence but that is what I am seeing. Where are his Anti-es?

I just get tired of hearing horror storys about gear and peoples cycles, combined with all the miss conceptions in the public, I am over it. Gear is not a wonderous substance to unbelievable size and strength, GOOD DIET AND TIME ARE. Sure gear my play a part in the future,... but do your time first. And when you cycle be SENSIBLE, start with a does like 250mg test/week with some Equipose (150mg/week). And stick with that for a while....

I have had numerious bitches in numerous threads about patients and diet. And I know I am not the only one.

Just a little peaved....
    Nate

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    Well said, Nate...

Originally posted by Nate_Dog
    After OP.
    And I thought I will say it as I am sure someone will think those pics I posted are of ME!!! WELL THEY ARE NOT! So read the thread correctly.

If you did read the thread correctly...then disregard this message... and have a nice day!

Furthermore... I noticed when looking at the gyno websites that most photos are taken almost side on... but looking slightly from the rear(the site I got the pics for where an exception)... perhaps you should retake the photo. And post the new pic.

well put nate dog could not have saide it better my self i just never did mabey i would have been a better friend if i had though,
    juicefer and I have been working hard to look as good as we do,
    and titty boy will not crack down and take our advice so maby hearing it from you is what he needs. thanx for all the help.

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    you guys are assholes...those pictures do him NO justice...here is a better pic where you can see him at his best.. he invented this flex too...so anyone else who tries to copy it is going to have to deal with him...

Juicifer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gyno or not?-dick2.jpg  

Originally posted by Juicifer
    you guys are assholes...those pictures do him NO justice...here is a better pic where you can see him at his best.. he invented this flex too...so anyone else who tries to copy it is going to have to deal with him...Juicifer
    Look... If a moderator has a problem with my post please PM me.. or feel free to edit it.

Now Juicifer,... No flame ment but you mate has been on juice and looks like a girl. Plain and Simple. My little sister is bigger. If your friend did his time... ate and lifted correctly he would not look like that. He has taken all this gear and he looks small to say the least. How many calories a day does he take? What is the protein:carb:fat:ratio? How old is he and how long has he been lifting?

I have not a problem with small people... hey I am not a big guy meself... but realistic I am. ALSO into promoting good health, good eating, and solid lifting tech. I am.

I just suggest your friend needs to revaluate things.. and do his time like the people BBs he admires. Sit down and listen... read... read some more.... think.... then read... eat eat eat eat... lift well and grow.

And I am not an arsehole... You search my posts and you will see I try and add as much as I can to this site. Others will vouch for this also.

I am just tired of people fucking them selves up. I love BB and this site. But I find myself withdrawing due to disappiontment with the whole scene... this is a PRIME EXAMPLE.

I like to push the Diet and training aspects..... So please... if you do research about training, diet and gear you will grow.. and if you do research about... me you will see I am helpful.

Ciao

no one is an arsehole here and there was some sort of humour intended in my post...and if i really did think that my friends had a problem i would not be joking about it

Juicifer

this is only his 2nd cycle which has just begun and his first was shitty like mine: 200mg T-200....injected once a week and the bottle only contained about 8.5 ml....for protein intake...uh if beer had lots of protein he would have been all set so college boy has quit drinking for this cycle and any future cycles...he should get swole at the end of this one...so the poor boy is practically natural...sure he didn't work out for 4 years before he juiced but fuck that some ppl can't do that and juice gives them the motivation they need to at least set foot in the gym and then maybe it will become a habit after that...maybe not..

Juicifer

nate_dog he need a diet and work out plan and we are helping him do that, he never did shit befor juicifer and I started working out and eating right,
    he saw us growing and growing fast he wanted to know what we were doing so we said juice, he thought that was all ther was to it but he was sooooooooo wrong he is learning that theres is a hole world of what its all about and your critisiem will help him and get him to want to learn for he wants to succeed.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    easy there hulk, no need of this thread to get touchy.

I say if he's that worried take some nolva, IMO, i'd wait for symptoms unless it was very evident it was there.

johndope is offline Associate Member

Re: Re: gyno or not?

Originally posted by Nate_Dog

I am sorry.... and I might seem like I am having a flame. But look at your mates body. WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TAKING SUCH HIGH AMMOUNTS OF GEAR FOR??? Hell why not take 1 gram test a week? Why not 2g?

His body is crap.... he should be natural, taking the time to learn good lifting techniques and more importantly for growth a GOOD DIET! I would be embarresed to have taking that much gear and look like I am a natural newbie. No offence but that is what I am seeing. Where are his Anti-es?

I just get tired of hearing horror storys about gear and peoples cycles, combined with all the miss conceptions in the public, I am over it. Gear is not a wonderous substance to unbelievable size and strength, GOOD DIET AND TIME ARE. Sure gear my play a part in the future,... but do your time first. And when you cycle be SENSIBLE, start with a does like 250mg test/week with some Equipose (150mg/week). And stick with that for a while....

I have had numerious bitches in numerous threads about patients and diet. And I know I am not the only one.

Just a little peaved....
    Nate
    gott agree it looks like there isnt even one REAL year of training experience in that body..

but i gotta say... i dont think it is gyno just a little fat...i have it myself anmd i a gyno prono i think but it isnt in the stage that it botheres me...
    Last edited by johndope; 07-08-2002 at 07:16 AM.

Ok I know I get touchy! But your mate is messing with something that can make him impotent for a while... can fuck up his sperm count.... is some cases, amoungst other things.

You boys should feel really bad... you told him to hit it. So this lays on your shoulders!

If you havent got the motivation to train and live the lifestyle.... then dont juice, plain and simple.

A mate called me up and wanted to juice... he weight about 90+ kgs.. he is short wide dude. I talked him out of it,.. told him to do a year of reading at least before he hit the sauce. Eventually I told him the very real side effect of gear... say deca dick etc.... and I talked him out of it.

I shouldn't get mad at your guys... I was stupid when I was younger.... I first tried Winni... at 19. But I was training hard (actually overtraining) and I had a body previous to the winni. But never the less I never ate correctly. So this is what I push so much today. I dont talk gear I talk calorie intake. Food is the shit if you want to grow. Do it write and your mate will grow like he is on gear. So you mate should chill and get serious naturally. If he cant cut it naturally he will never cut it with juice. This will save him docs bills and worse.

The subject of gear is not moderate is peoples eyes... people either think it changes you into the devil.... you kill your girlfriend... you grow tits... your dick shrinks... it turns to fat when you get off

or

YOu get huge over night... you look and lift weights like Ronnie.... Girls are attracted to you like you are a pussy magnet.... You feel 200% happy on the gear...

I just try and get everyone to take a moderate view... see the good and the bads sides and NOT blow them out of wack.

Peace.
    Last edited by Nate_Dog; 07-08-2002 at 08:43 AM.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Kind of got to this one a bit late! Been working hard and not logging on (Still hitting the gym though!)

I have to agree with most of what Nate says here. Something that a lot of people seem to forget is that bodybuilding and/or powerlifting is a lifestyle. Sometimes, within the constraints of that lifestyle, we use AS to help us acheive the results we want, but this is usualy only when we have exhausted all other avenues.

The pictures of this guy show that he has not done his time under the bar yet, and therefore he does not need to be using AS full stop, let alone 600mg of any dam thing!!

I would also say that since he feels he is suffering from gyno, and comes here to ask for advice, he obviously has not done any research at all about what these things are going to do to him, and how to combat them.

Lets face it, we all get anti-e as part of a cycle (Or we have it from the last one) and its there, sitting on the shelf in case we need it. This action is the result of research paranoia! I did my research many moons ago, was instantly paranoid about sides (Mainly gyno) and since then, anti-e have been part of every cycle, even if I dont take any of them!

Advice to this guy?

Stop sticking AS in your body
    Go see a doc and get checked out
    Spend 5 years minimum under a bar before you think of usuing AS again
    Do some research BEFORE you start next time

Thread Information