Thread: Wooo Hoooo

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Wooo Hoooo

I just got my t200, i'm a very happy mo'fo

3 bottles of 10ml t200 by tornel

waiting on the money for my eq and for my dbol to arrive, then I'm all set!

Sorry just had to express my happieness!!!!

here's a pic of what mine look like

Found it on the steriod pics page, not my actual pic but mine looks exactly like it!!

(Mods, feel free to delete this thread, just a very happy person, who had to share! )

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro wheres the pic ?i just got a shit load of tornel aslo ,just wante dto see .aklso the one in the bunch sais supertestn250 on it made by tornel u know if its legit?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't think tornel t200fakes exist bro. It isn't a cost effective brand to fake.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Nathan
    I don't think tornel t200fakes exist bro. It isn't a cost effective brand to fake.
    True...His bottles are probably good...

pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wooo Hoooo-t200.jpg  

will is offline Banned
    i took the same test by tornel and it was pertty good your good to go!

the breakdown

Ok, time to lay it all out for the critique and a few questions also....I'll try to be organized.

First a bit of background. Been researching for roughly 7 months now, 1st cycle ever comming up, i'm 5'8 around 186lbs at 10%bf. Been lifting serious as a mo'fo for 4 years, off and on before that for 2.

The upcomming cycle...(bulking)

Wk 1-12 T200 @ 500mg Wk
    Wk 1-12 EQ @ 400mg WK
    Wk 1-4 Dbol @ 35mg WK

Clomid (see question below)

The t200 I am considering bridging up higher in dose as the cycle progresses...something like this.

Wk 1 Monday 1cc Thursday 1cc
    Wk 2 SAME AS ABOVE
    Wk 3 SAME AS ABOVE
    Wk 4-12 Monday 1.5cc Thursday 1.5cc

I was considering this since the t200 is typically underdosed, it would put more in my system.

now the few questions.

1. As stated above I am planning to do EQ....The EQ will either be ttokyo or QV (Quality Vet)....Is it ok to mix these two as they are of the same quality and consistency. *meaning, if i have 1 bottle of each is it ok to switch brands half way through*

2. I am worried that I may be prone to gyno as 1) nervous 2) My chest is my weakest part and i do not want to take a chance on having any bitch tits. I was considering running clomid throughout the entire cycle to help with this, but recently i've been researching and have read the negatives of this. So would i be better served to simply have my nolv on hand incase gyno rear's it's ugly head or to run a moderate to low does of nolv the entire way through? If so what dose?

3. I have the option to get my hands on a few vial's of deca .... I know deca is good for bulking and i was curious if anyone has ever *i'm sure someone has* used deca and test at the same time. Because if that is going to be a better bulking cycle (which i'm not sure if it would) then i may go with the t200 and deca for the cycle.

I am 80% sure i will hold on to the deca for a 2nd stack, or either use it in trade with a friend for some other supplies. However if anyone has any amazing stories from deca/test stacks i would be easily swayed. I want to run the EQ because of the hardness it will help me attain.

OK ALL OUTTA QUESTIONS....now i sit and await the breakdown and critique.

Lata...KunipshunFit

bump.....

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah good luck with that, i have the same stuff, havn't used it yet though...sometime september hopefuly, im sure your cycle will be a success, looks like you've done your hw, take care

dj

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Hey Kunipshunfit..

You definatly look like you've done your research bro... and the cycle should be awesome

About your questions... Personally I would go with the Eq and hold the Deca for a future cycle or to trade it like you suggested mate..

and with the gyno... running Nolva (definatly with nolva) or Clomid (and i think the same is caused by clomid?) during your cycle 'can' have a negative influence on how much mass you will put on during your cycle, if you are worried about being prone to gyno i would run Arimidex during your entire cycle, at either .25mg or .5mg a day, it does the same thing but will not affect your gains anywhere near as much... I will be running Arimidex also when I do my upcoming cycle do to the same worries that you have...

Hope this helps mate, Good Luck with it..

ps: Nice Calves you have there Bro

Jaguar

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Im on the same cycle bro expect i have deca instead of eq .. and my dbol is 50mg a day for 4 weeks... im sure you will be pleased with your results ... goodluck bro

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    i am doing your exact cycle kfit, enjoy and keep us updated!

Thanx for the suggestion Jaguar! I'll have to research up on it, and it looks like that will be my best choice...

Juice Junkie....Thanx!

Any help on the other two questions I was asking???

Thanx for any and all advice, comments

KunipshunFit

1. You can but try to avoid it until you have expereince with both brands IMO. Some brands are much better than others and it might end up being as though you change your dose half way through and that could mean lowering it slightly. IT's a small factor but I personally prefer to stick to the same brand if possible. Don't sweat it though.

2. What the hell was #2 again? Oh yeah. If you are especially concerned about gyno, get some L-dex bro. Far safer than Nolva especially if you are suspicious you are prone. If you want to go with only nolva, get a fuck load of it IMO and run 40mg daily right through past clomid and have enough to up it in case of gyno and if gyno symptoms do come, just buy the L-dex - it's cheaper than surgery - and hope it gets there in time.

3. Save the deca IMO. I will probably never use deca personally for many reasons like should gyno symptoms show they are tough to stop or control with deca, it shuts you down harder and for longer than any other steroid which makes keeping gains trickier, there's the bloat, the long-acting ester which means long time to kick in and get the fuck out of your system, etc. You get the point. For me the negatives outweigh the posoitives with deca.

And finally, good luck bro and happy growing. Hope this helps some.

Originally posted by 5minsforfighting
    Im on the same cycle bro expect i have deca instead of eq .. and my dbol is 50mg a day for 4 weeks... im sure you will be pleased with your results ... goodluck bro

50 mg a day??? man you are gonna have a hole in your lever.. I hope you are taking milk thistle and ALA with it

Thanx for the advice on the Ldex....attempting to research it and find out more information...

Ok, now a needle question. I went to buy my needles at the pharmacy and i asked for 23g 1.5' needles. I am planning on doing glut shots. the pharmacy only had 22g so i didnt purchase. Are 22 ok???

Also when she showed me the needle it had measurements on them in "units" Is 1 unit - 1cc? Just a bit curious....

Thanx

22g 1.5" is what you want for glutes. For quads, try 23g 1".

Thanx Nathan...
    Going to the store to buy them today.

Anyone have any clue on the units thing? I'm assuming i'm being a dumbass and the 1 unit is = 1 cc....just wanted to make sure.

lata

So far so good

Everything is comming togethor so far.

Went and got the needles today, 22g 1.5' as suggested, (thanx again) I got 25 so that's enough for the cycle. Opened one and HOLY FUCK that's one hellavuva needle!!! I'm going to have to warm the oil, massage the ass and sleep on my stomach!

All small prices to pay to be huge!

I plan on comming in around 193 (decided to keep eating and bulk up a bit before starting...I want to end somewhere around 225. And i was interested in some opinions on this...

Ok 12 weeks on 8-1 to 11-1
    12 weeks off 11-15 (minor inclusion for clomid) to 2-1
    Then I was wondering, Would it be a good idea to do another bulking cycle right behind the first, espeacially since it is going to be so early in the year...Then I'll be done with the 2nd cycle around May....12 weeks off and it's august again, diet get rid of some of the bf i'll be carrying and take some time off for about 18 weeks then hit another bulking cycle...

IMO that would be 3 big bulking cycles and put me way up in the weight and still giving me 18 weeks to shred up AS free....granted that's a 2 year plan and I may achieve great gains and i'm undoubtedly going to have things come up...

But to get the size I'm shooting for, I dont think that would be a bad idea...or at the least hit two bulking cycles then cut around august...

WHat do you guys think??????

Lata

KuinpshunFit
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 07-05-2002 at 07:15 PM.

shameless bump for the question in the last post

Thread Information