solid-d is offline Member

up 7lbs in 7days

My good friend and lifting buddy is on a stack of 600ml T200, 35mg dbol (day), 300ml tt deca a week. Hes up 7lbs. And his bench has gone up alot in 2 chest workouts. Whet from 245X5 to 245X9. People noticed his gaines while parting last night. 3 people asked if he was on anything. Is this normal for people? He has 9 more weeks to go, how much more will he gain, 20lbs more?? It is his 2or3rd cycle, but his first stack. Eating a ton.

4plates is offline Banned
    wow that great,your friend reacts good to dbol ,and probably has the eating down to a science.
    wait another 3wk when the juice kicks in,he going to get large!

Lush is offline Associate Member
    7 lbs in a week is normal with d-bol. It's all water though. the weight will come on much slower for the next 9 weeks.

but 20 lbs is doable on that cycle. Maybe keep 10-15 after coming off the juice.

solid-d is offline Member
    If a person can gain 7lbs in one week from the dbol and gain 20lbs on the bench in 1 week, then whats the point of taking dbol for 4 weeks, if the person will only gain the first week??????

G-S Guest
    A pound a day is impressive. Wow. I'm on day 14 of DBOL /CYP/EQ and am up 10 lbs. Fina starts in a couple of weeks. I can't wait.

Thread Information