Shredz is offline Respected Member

Mixing B12 with Prop to remove sting

Planning on using test prop in my cycle @ 100mg EOD and wanted to mix some injectible B12 in it to remove some of the sting that is caused by the BA in the prop. I was wondering if any of you knew how much B12 I should mix with the prop to accomplish this? I will be doing 1ml which has 100mg EOD.

thanks in advance

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Mixing B12 with Prop to remove sting

Cyanocobalimin (injectable B12) will not "remove the sting" from the prop - you'll be getting the same amount of BA, but may have slightly more pain from the injection since you'll be increasing the amount of the solution you are injecting.

The usual medical dosage of cyanocobalimin is 1 ml, or 1000 mcg, per month. However, cyanocobalimin also has alcohol (not necessarily BA) and, depending on where it is injected, you can also have pain from that shot.

Moreover, cyanocobalimin is water based. I don't know about prop (I do enanthate or cyp), but most test is oil based - they are best not mixed.

TNT- to let you know the prop is oil based, but have been told by many knowledgeable people that B12 and prop are okay to mix. I agree with what you are saying that it is not best to mix an oil with a water.

So lets add another question too this mix...what else can I use besides Deca to remove the sting. I will be also using Eq in my cycle but I don't plan on mix eq with every shot of prop since I will be doing prop EOD, and eq only twice a week.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    1ml of b12 should dilute the prop enough that it doesn't sting...

Originally posted by ironfist
    1ml of b12 should dilute the prop enough that it doesn't sting...
    the problem here is that 1ml is 1000mcg and that is the normal dose for a whole month. I will be doing that every other day for 2months..what about the over doses that this will cause???

bump

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Shredz

the problem here is that 1ml is 1000mcg and that is the normal dose for a whole month. I will be doing that every other day for 2months..what about the over doses that this will cause???
    If you are worried about it, buy a 50ml 50mg bottle of EQ to mix it with or suck it up...Depending on what brand you have, it probably doesn't hurt too bad...

Bro I have never had prop hurt that bad ??

What brand are you taking ??

I would split the EQ in as low of a dosage as you can so you can shot it more frequently and on the other day’s just deal with it if those are your only choices ??

Also what kind of B-12...loff. Ref-b ??..That shit puts more pain in me than anything but that’s just me ??

Good luck bro..
    Last edited by PURE ADRENALINE; 07-07-2002 at 03:24 PM.

stretch is offline New Member
    i am using brovel prop right now and there is no pain whatsoever.what brand are you using? in the beginning of my cycle i used suspension and i was spot injecting. it stung pretty bad but i got the habit of injecting at a slow steady pace and that helped alot!

I am going to do anatest prop..I have done it in the past and have been able to live with the pain. Just wanted to try something..that is all..kind of was interested in the b12 because it will increase my appetite a bit more at the same time.

Originally posted by Shredz
    I am going to do anatest prop..I have done it in the past and have been able to live with the pain. Just wanted to try something..that is all..kind of was interested in the b12 because it will increase my appetite a bit more at the same time.

I got ya bro...Well I also wanted well actually am very interested in the B-12 as well. But I have to say that I haven't really noticed any change in either?!?!?

I have just started taking the Loff. Ref-B tabs but as for the injectable all I got was massive swelling??

I have no idea why ???

Good luck and maybe think about running QV prop instead. I love it and can not say I have had any real pain..

Take care..

Thread Information