leannrough is offline New Member

Cool this sound right?

first off I want you to know i did my research on this and wanted to know what you think I am 37 workout 5/9 155 small frame want to bulk up not a hugh body builder just fit I don't take steroids and I only drink protein shakes I lost the weight sence working out but feel its to much and now I feel to skinny i tried alot of things but still no weight gain or bigger muscles . I have a pro ready to give me some stuff and he said I would do better if I where to take a combo of sustanon 250 week dianobol 2x2 aday and deca 100 mg week... is that to much for me what do you think .....thanks guys

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Well for you size I think that 250mg/week of test is reasonable, but personally I would bump the dbol to 6 tabs per day (3 x 2 tabs = 30mg) and the deca should be at least 400mg/week. These three drugs in combo will give you a very nice size and strength increase but it is imparative that your diet and training are spot on as well. Note* you are also going to need clomid for post cycle and nolvadex (or arimidex ) to combat aromitization...although at 250mg/week the odds of gyno are slim it's better to have nolva and need it than it is to need it and not have it.

Thread Information