bunny is offline New Member

how many weeks break off anabolics

just curious how long does evryone realy have off steroids we all know the rules . but personaly i break them if i do a 12 week sus cycle i have about a 7 to 9 week break

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    I think the general rule is however many weeks you where on AS should equal the off time.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Tedmax is correct, time off = time on....but that does not mean everyone follows this rule of thought.
    -Cy

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Time on AS = time off AS. Don't be impatient. Follow this rule and keep your body functioning right.

Best to you.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Tedmax195
    I think the general rule is however many weeks you where on AS should equal the off time.
    You took the words right out of my mouth, I know the hard part is waiting on your time off, it seems like a long time before you can start your next cycle but its better to be safe than sorry.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    I'm about to do my 1st cycle so i don't know about the urge to do another cycle right away so i don't speak from experience.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

ok............

im going to play devils advocate here.......
    what everyone says above is correct........usually. however depending on what youre using, duration of cycle, and how you finish up, you can go back on in a shorter time.
    i have talked to many brothers more educated than i about this very subject(seeing that i'm one impatient mofo when it comes to being off).
    and while you would be pushing the envelope a little, it not beyond the realm of possibility to stay off 6 weeks(including your clomid therapy) and go back on.
    there are many factors involved here, and im just putting the notion foward that it is possible to go back on sooner, IF and only IF some of the above criteria is met.

peace bb79

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    And everyone stop cheating, time off should start when Clomid starts!

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    If you just packed on 30lbs of new weight. You will not keep it all but let your body get accustomed to the change... Remember to eat for those extra lbs also.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by IronCy
    Tedmax is correct, time off = time on....but that does not mean everyone follows this rule of thought.
    -Cy
    Correct, according to WHO? Show me something in medical print, and I'll buy that theory. Until then, it's just another theory thought up by someone with nothing better to do than say "hmm..that sounds about right".

I know many who take a 4 week break, and have back at it. Many, with no problems at all. Including me.

Thread Information