muscles4ever is offline New Member

Arrow Holly Shit!! Is This Deca Gyno After 5 Days Of Use !!!!????

I've stated taking Durabolin (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) just a few days ago 4 or 5 and took till today 2 shots of 125mg each (Total 250mg).

I've also took one shot of 250mg of Enathate 5 days ago(but that didn't kick in yet).

I am NOT taking anything else except Letrozole ED, two days before I started the cycle.

Now just after 5 days I felt a very very mute itchiness soreness in my right nipple, but that's gone (I'm 5 days after) I already have symptoms on my last cycle 3 months ago (itchiness and pain).
    I have puffy cone shaped nips ever since as well as a pea sized lump under each, but that was long time ago and it's not that bad.

On this cycle houwever, just 5 days after the durabolin, I squeezed my right nipple and brown fucking liquid shit came out!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if the liquid is the result of a high prolactin or high progesterone, both can produce lactation if I'm not mistaken.

1) Should I continue cycle of 250-300deca / 250mg test ?
    2) Should I take Vitex (like 2 grams a day) or can it be counter productive?
    3) Should I take a prescription Anti Prolactin?
    4) Should I forget about Deca & Fina right ? (I am just about to order some Fina to try out after the durabolin).

DECA SUCKS SHIT!!!!

HELP A BRO OUT.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    can't be anything yet deca is at least 10 days and more before any sides like that, and same deal with the test, probably just dry skin or something

fookingrad is offline New Member
    way out of my league but post your decisions and results afterwards for everyones education

Originally posted by eye_candy
    can't be anything yet deca is at least 10 days and more before any sides like that, and same deal with the test, probably just dry skin or something
    Not Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate) But Durabolin (Nadrolone Phenylpropionate) had a half life of about 5 days, quite fast acting

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    bump for a more knowlegable member!!
    come on give this guy some info!!!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    even so at 5 days, seems old unless your using the stuff from china with Methodrol(sp) it's only stuff i have ever had any problems with.

bump

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The advice is simple get off it if you think it is causing the problem. Gyno symptoms are not really something you want to wait out and see what happens. It does seem early to get gyno sides but better safe then sorry. Get off the deca and see if the symptoms go away. Since i get no problems from deca or fina I don't do anything with Vitex so i am not sure if that will help at this point.

johndope is offline Associate Member
    dont think it is gyno with those dosages.... run it toghether with nolvadex en see a doc about it..

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by johndope
    dont think it is gyno with those dosages.... run it toghether with nolvadex en see a doc about it..
    pointless...well the nolvadex part, Nolv wont do shit for prog gyno from deca .

Thread Information