Thread: pinz size

thegame01 is offline Member

pinz size

i have been reading quite a bit in preperation for my first cycle and i come across(that water based product as winstrol only need a .5 inch pin).Is that correct ?

i will be using a 1.5 inch pin for the deca and also what gauge would you recommend 23g for the deca sound right? and the winny i am not sure .they say you can go smaller.what do you guy's use ?

thanks

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    the length of the pin is not correlated with the gear bro, lol. i think your talking about the guage. the length goes along with what muscle group your hitting, i.e. glutes - 1.5, quads, delts, 1 inch, bis, tris, 5/8-1 inch, etc...i've used 25g with winny before and it got clogged but if you mix it with an oil based you should be fine, if your worried about clogging roll with a 22 or 23 guage, should be no problems. good luck

dj

thegame01 is offline Member
    thanks bro and thats what i originally thought as well until i read it somewhere,i will find out where i read it from and let you know.It must of been a typo or something .Thanks

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i use a 23g 1inch for glutes, quads, delts. i would use a 25g 5/8 for tri's and calves. havent done a pec or lat injection yet.

Thread Information