Rocket is offline Senior Member

Androderm Patch ? TNT?

I just started using the Androderm (testosterone patch) I have noticed that when it is time to change the patch (after 24hr) that there is some "gel" left in the patch. So I figure this still contains some test. so I have been rubbing it into my skin. Does this make cents?

Rocket

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    if your talking about using that stuff to gain mass or strength, i've heard its pretty much useless unless except for giving you a hardon like you were 15 all over again, heh

dj

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah sounds like to me some of that Andro patch stuff. Hell you can just pop some andro probally do the same thing. Just my opinion.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Androderm Patch ? TNT?

Originally posted by Rocket
    I just started using the Androderm (testosterone patch) I have noticed that when it is time to change the patch (after 24hr) that there is some "gel" left in the patch. So I figure this still contains some test. so I have been rubbing it into my skin. Does this make [sense]?
    Hmmmmm . . . I haven't used the patch, but it would appear to have value theoretically.

One suggestion: If you're going to try to max out the gel in the patch, make sure you rub it on your upper abdomen (between the solar plexus and the waist) or on the shoulder. Those are the two sites on which Androgel is used.

Will it work? I have no idea. But while it may not help, it probably will not hurt.

By the way, let us know how the patch works. Androderm os the transdermal version (as opposed to the transscrotal version) of the patch, but it is reported to often cause skin irritation, which is one of the reasons I generally don't recommend it. Needless to say, the patch is designed with a therapeutic dose of test as opposed to an anabolic (cycle-type) dose.

I have been saving them now and I am doubleing them up 2 patches a day, No differance yet, but I will keep you posted. Cycle looks like this! Nice thing about the patch is Insurance Co. covers the cost!

week 1 Finasol 2Xed, test
    week 2 Finasol, T-3, test
    week 3 Finasol, T-3, test
    week 4 Finasol, T-3, test
    week 5 Finasol, Clen 6-8 tabs ed, test, winny 50mg ed
    week 6 Finasol, Clen 6-8 tabs ed, test, winny 50mg ed
    week 7 test, winny 50mg ed
    week 8 test, winny 50mg ed
    week 9 winny 50mg ed
    week 10 winny 50mg ed
    week 11 clomid 100mg/ed
    week 12 clomid 50mg/ed
    week 13 clomid 50mg/ed

Rocket

viper is offline Member
    rocket...the andro patch is not the optimal delivery system if you intend to use it for muscle building (anabolic ) uses....it will raise you to normal levels or a little higher...if you use 2 5mg patches everyday you are getting 10 mg a day of test or 70 mg a week...kind of low dont you think...
    the best advice i can give if this is the method of replacement you want to use is...put the patch on 7-8 hours before you work out since it reaches its peak concentration in that time and only use you abdomen and thighs for sites since they have the highest absorption rates of the available areas to use....its only like 2-5% difference but that is alot with the dose you are getting....
    but even though the dose is low, you must have low testosterone values or your physician would not have given you the patches, so getting your levels up to or a little above normal will make a great improvement in your development....give it a try...good luck

I am using it because it is LEGAL and FREE, thought I would give it a try. I will keep the AR folks posted on how it is working! The method you said is what I am doing. I went to the Dr. for my blood test at the end of a Fina Cycle, she said it was the lowest she had ever seen. So she gave me a script for the patches and an appointment for another blood test in two weeks, I did not use the patches went back two weeks layer and she said my levels were up to the "Low Normal" range. So now I'm on two patches a day. Who knows it worth a try, I responed well to low doses anyhow!

Rocket

Rocket

simplyhuge is offline New Member
    Does androgel shut down natural test levels, because my doc wont put me on hrt cause she says im to young and it will prevent me from havings childern. Im 20 and i have never used AS

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: Re: Androderm Patch ? TNT?

Originally posted by TNT
    (as opposed to the transscrotal version)
    Wait a sec, what does transscrotal mean???

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Actually that's a good way for someone to get HRT prescribed. Go get your blood levels checked after your test levels are shut down. As far as the androgel : Everything I've read indicates that it is not effective at promoting anabolism. You would have to use a truck load of the stuff to see a real effect. Personally, I would find a doc who will prescribe Test cyp. injections. You have just as much say in your treatment as your DR. does.

Thread Information