anastasio is offline Junior Member

clenbuterol vs fat burner

is xenadrine or any other potent fat burner as good or close too clen ?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I always use them both...2 weeks on 2 weeks off...but when it all comes down to it..no matter how much you take of either..the diet is what is the key.

but with my own personal experience..clen is far better then xenadrine or hydroxcut or any other ECA out there...

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    why if the legal fat burner was better than the controled one, wouldn't it be the obvious choice? just an observation

sorry bro, i'm havin a bitchy A.M., i have chem in an hour an a half

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I tried clen and i want hapy at all. my diet was clean and my workout was hard but i didnt feel a thing the entire cycle.

Most people just love it, but for me ill stick with the OTC eca type stacks and hit the cardio.

alevok Guest
    clen or Eca are always superior to anything legal

DiMensionX is offline Member
    First, Alevok, ECA is legal. And as for the original question Buddha and I are in agreement on the Clen Vs ECA, I have been using them both and just gave 400 tabs of Clen away because I think it's shit, for me that is.

Xenadrine however has worked wonders, of course this is with diet and cardio. I also think T3 is trash as well but I never went over 100mcg's ED. I ran a fairly lengthy cycle of T3 and lost far more without it. My body chemistry must just be different than everyone elses!

DMX

dern180 is offline Member
    Clen is good I've used it. Two weeks on two weeks off. Clen is not a super pill. You need the right diet too. I would go with clen over an eca stack. But if you want too use an eca stack. Go with a brand called ECA STACK by nutriu sport.

Jayflex is offline Banned
    Bro's are right. Its all in the diet but yes Clen is much more potent than any otc burner. Try Clen and Hydroxycut. Some have great results and as you can see some just have no results. Also depends on the chemical balance in your body.

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    I got the exact same results from both. Now I stick with the ECA and am still heading in the right direction.

alevok Guest
    Dimensionx,
    I believe your clens are not legit or your body react differently. Of course without a proper diet and cardio nothing helps you lose fat. But Clen is strong bro, even supplement companies use clen's fame. I saw pills called hydroxybuterol or clenadrine, you got the point right.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    ECA is Legal here in the states But Alevok is from Turkey where it may be illegal. Ephidrine products are illegal in alot of places i guess. theres a huge right up in people and alot of mags now trying to get rid of it. Hey it happened to GHB.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    2 weeks on-2 weeks off. Off weeks use some type of eca product!

Thread Information