Eagle is offline New Member

Problem with Cycle

Well I am coming up on my fifth week now and ready to begin my second half. Only one problem, I can't get the gear.

I have been running test and deca , and got it from a good source. However, since then, he got busted and no longer can get me what I need. I can get test somewhere else and probably D-bol, but I don't know what to do.

My other problem is he same guy was supposed to get me clomid and I have a feeling I may be prone to gyno. Although, I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Need some help

Eagle

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    read the rules get all ur gear before u cycle what help can someone give u here? not alot really

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Clomid won't get rid of gyno. You need armidex or something along those lines. I don't believe nolvadex will help against deca gyno, so that is out the question. You should have read and did more research before you ever started AS, and like O.J said always have all your gear before you start.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    rule #1 get all of your shit before u start dont be anctious,therefor u deserv ewhat u get.
    2 clomid is to stimulte your own productin of test. after comming off as,it is a mild ante,but would prefer nolv,prov,arim.,to combat estrogen.

salsero192 is offline New Member
    Just as The Original Jason and budman said, Don't start a cycle until you have it all in front of you. I've seen too many people think about the consequences when it's too late.

Eagle is offline New Member
    Well now that you have pretty much ripped me a new one, are any of you going to actually help me? Or is it just too much fun to burn people?

Seriously, if something like this had happend to you what would be your best bet? Get off at five weeks and start up after some time off?

Any help would be appreciated.

Eagle

4plates is offline Banned
    end it now,take your lumps,save your money,find another source,get all your gear first!
    you have 5 wks to get everything ,

Thread Information