Thread: Cycle

BigPete is offline Associate Member

Question Cycle

This is what I am gonna do for my next 10 week cycle. I am 6' 200lbs 10% bf and have used cycles before. I know i keep switching and askin for advise but I am kickin a bunch of things around to get the desired effects that I want.

Test Ethanate 600mg a week
    Deca 600mg a week
    Dbol 50mg ED weeks 1-4
    Winstrol V 100mg EOD weeks 5-6
    Test Suspension 100mg EOD weeks 5-6

This is want I want to do with out a doubt! Can anyone suggest any changes in this? Of course I would follow up on clomid therapy post cycle. Now if you agree with the winstrol v and test suspension together weeks 5-6 can I mix the two of them in the same syringe since they are both water based? Thanks !

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    You cant mix an oil based with a water based AS I would drop your test ethn. down to five hundred you winny needs to be taken ed nand drop your deca down to 400mg I dont knwo why you would add a suspention that late into your cycle you nneed to run the winny at the last weeks of the cycle not right in the middle if I read you post right your on a ten week cycle right?

Test Suspension is water based. Yes it's a ten week cycle so when would it be the best time to start the Winstrol V? So I should run the test at 500mg per week and the Deca at 400mg per week? I just did a sustanon 500mg a week/deca 400mg a week/dbol 40mg ED cycle. I have been off for about 3 weeks now. SO I think I should bump the test and deca up to 600mg/600mg/50mg ED? what do ya think? thanks

bump

Mike Guest
    winny for longer than 2wks (6wks) and instead of 100 EOD do 50ED - same amount better blood serum levels - start suspension at START of cycle

How should I do the Suspension ED or EOD? Thanks Mike!

Mugs Guest
    How long where you on the d-bol sust cycle???

I was on 40mg ED for the first 5 weeks.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Damn...I'm confused

So you were just on a cycle and 3 weeks later you going on another cycle? Why would you only run the T suspn. and Winny for 2 weeks?

_SOLID

Thread Information