Next cycle

What do you all think of this cycle

1&2 25mg dbol ed
    1-10 250mg sus/wk
    1-10 200mg eq/wk
    1-10 300mg deca /wk

off my first cycle of 200 enathate & deca/wk i went from 5'9" 135 to 155
    looking to add on some size off this one

also, i can only get hcg , how much do i need and when should i take it?
    Last edited by Epoc; 07-09-2002 at 05:08 PM.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    I'd try to work on your diet to gain a few more natural pounds before you hit the A/S again. I'm sure you can do it with a little help from all of us.

Your cycle needs a little work over with dosages and running the dbol 4 weeks. You need clomid, don't bother without it.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Too many compunds with too little a dosage. Use the kiss principle. However I would like to know more about your age, BF, length of time training to understand what would be in your best interest.

metzger66 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Too many compunds with too little a dosage. Use the kiss principle. However I would like to know more about your age, BF, length of time training to understand what would be in your best interest.

I agree with Rickson I would double all you dosages except for the dbol . Maybe run it for like 4 weeks at 25-30 mg/ed. IMO

Deca ok at 300-400
    Eq 400mg
    Sust 500mg

metz

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    Well, thats what i have right now and is about all i can afford at this time Should i start it at those dosages and add on in a few weeks when i have the money?

As for the rest, im 20, bf i would estimate it to be about 9%(had it taken a couple years ago and i was at 7 but ive put on a little weight. As for training time, ive been serious about it for a short amount of time, only about 1 1/2 years but before that i was of and on throughout h.s. I've always been preety skinny untill after my first cycle.

EDIT
    what about this
    1-10 sus@250, deca @300,
    and for 5 weeks i do the eq@400?
    Last edited by Epoc; 07-09-2002 at 07:25 PM.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Wait until you have more money to buy enough for a good cycle, if you really must do it. What about the clomid??? You need it!

IMO I think you should continue to educate yourself here on the board with everything before you decide to stick yourself again. Learn a proper diet (if you don't already), follow a strict workout program (if you don't already), then decide if you want to do A/S. Don't use steroids as an "end all be all" because they only enhance the hard ass work you put into your body. They aren't the magic solution so many people think they are.

Sorry 'bout the rant, it wasn't a flame to you....I'm just a little hungrey.

Thread Information