Endurance is offline Associate Member

Distance runner trying to get away from stereotypes

I am a distance runner who is tired of being stereotyped with runners as being small and weak. I am thinking about running a cycle of EQ in order to get vascular and hard. Any advice with other cycles or supplements that would help me with my goals?

jbrand is offline Member
    It would be rather revolutionary to alter the "stereotype" so to speak based on the simple fact that long-distance running is an aerbobic activity and is by nature catabolic. Steroids or not, there is biological logic behind the fact that elite long-distance runners don't resemble the physiques of elite-level sprinters.

I'm sorry the more i got to thinking about the way I worded my question it was clearly putting emphasis on the stereotype part. My actual intention was to to ask about EQ and it's relation to endurance sports. I know it is a high canidate in the cycling (bicycling) world. I am looking to gain muscle density and hardness. Is EQ a good choice or is there another route to which might be more beneficial. Anyone?

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    EQ would be a good choice but if you'll be tested you need to watch yourself as far as detection times go.

xxxl83

I'am pretty sure there is no testing. I am naturally an all-state runner and will probaly be close to all-american in college my first year but unless i post an outstanding time then testing will not be a factor. Do you know how much benefit EQ will be for my running?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    So are you saying you're still in high school ?? By the looks of your birthdate, it appears so. I would steer clear of the juice for a while there.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    So are you saying you're still in high school ?? By the looks of your birthdate, it appears so. I would steer clear of the juice for a while there.
    Agreed!

canseco is offline New Member
    you might be too young to be thinking about using. but also being a distance runner it is more important to be the way you are. but if you are really determined to use A/S i would suggest looking into winny along with the eq. winny helps your sprinting speed so i'm sure it could help out some distance work as well

Thanks canseco. I did look into to winny but i was concerned with water and the drying out on my joints and ligiments. I am not so much concerned about the running either. I plan to run for one year until my contract is up. The gains that i can make between now and May can not be so great as to affect my running seriously. But if you could respond with my winny question that would be cool.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    it increases the red blood cellsin your blood strean thats a huge benefit.asso may want to try winny,i mean ben johnson used it ,i dont know if the joint dryness it could give u would hurt u or not just mu .02

Thread Information