psychopath is offline Junior Member

Lean Mass Gains, Help!

OK, Ill start with the stats and cycle... 5'9" 180 12% b/f last time i checked.

Testosterona (Brovel) 200- 500mg/week 1-10
    dbol - (Thais) 30mg/day weeks 1-5
    EQ (when it comes in!) TTokyo 400mg/week 2-10
    Liquidex .5mg/day
    ALA 900mg/day
    tren or winny eod weeks 7-12
    clomid post cycle

For those u dont know my situation, i got screwed with my EQ so thats y i have to start a week late. My liquidex and ala will be in this week. I want to put on as much lean mass as possible while losing fat. I already feel a little bloated from the increase in cals and water, unless my mind is going crazy which it tends to do from time to time. My diet it extremely clean with a good 300 grams protein day, and my fats only coming from protein supps., animals, and peanut butter. All my carbs are complex, wheat bread/bagels/rice/pasta, fruits and veggies and those included in the weight gainer and protein supps. I take creatine and glutamine 3-4x a day and i drink a ton of water. I train 5 days a week and do a low intensity t-mill workout in the morning on an empty stomach, about 20-30min ed. Is this the way to go about things to achieve my goal? i saw a personal trainer at my gym but he was of no help to me, so of course i turned to you guys! I know i will retain some water which will be combatted by the liquidex and some exersice. the EQ will reduce it as well and keep me hard while increasing my appetite, which is large already. I am very disciplined and will do whatever it takes to achieve my goal, i just need some reassurance as to what i need to do to get there. I feel like its a guessing game as to what do to everyday with cardio, diet etc. Any help would be VERY appreciated. thanks for listenin to my rambles. peace

Psycho

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    My fav cardio are rowing machines, I feel it not only serves the cardio purpose but also slightly adds to my overall strength. Of course, cardio is the last part of my workout. just a quick thought

Thread Information