Biznatch is offline Junior Member

Question T200 & Water Retention

I am planning on doing a cycle of T200 in the near future. I have never used any type of Test before and am worried about water retention. I would like to know what kind of gains can be expected (using only T200 w/clomid at end) and any suggestions on how to minimize water retention. I intend to work my way up to 500mg/wk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T200 & Water Retention-t2-enter-arnold.gif  

Sorry about the huge-ass picture of Arnold, I'm kinda new around here.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    don't have to apoligize about a pic of arnold, but if you are going to do a test only cycle, don't taper. just run the whole thing at about 400 mgs a week for 10 weeks. its a very slow acting test so it'll take awhile for you to see anything. took me like 4 weeks, then it was on. i took a shot every 4th day. being your 1st test cycle you could even get away with doing less mgs, i had a friend to 200wk and he blew up, but whatever

Thanks, reflex. Anybody have suggestions about the water retention?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Water retension, the best bet for that is Armidex and eat low sodium foods. Keep plenty of water in your body to help with the bloating. Also Winny towards the end of your cycle will help with the bloating. T 200 converts to estrogen quite eaiser than most test esters, But that sometimes is what makes it more effective. You will get ton's of strength and massive gains. but again, water retension is very high when using T 200. Armidex and Liquidex are the best things for that. Eat clean and try doing about 1/2 (.5) CC EOD of Armidex or Liquidex. Personally I do about 1 CC a day 1mg/1ml a day just to keep the gyno and bloating down.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Im on week 10 of a cycle with t200, I have had little or no water retention, I think it depends alot on the person. Arimidex throughout your cycle will help you develop some water buildup.
    -Cy

I really appreciate these replies, guys. You've got me looking forward to this test cycle...bloated or not!!

Thread Information