BIGBROWNBOY is offline New Member

Unproportioned Body...

hey guys i have a depressing dilema, my whole left side of my body is totally in better shape than my right... i mean every little thing, my chest, arms, back, traps, you name it, its noticeably larger than my right.. anyone have this problem, if so how do i correct it...??? any help much appreciated!!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Are you suer this isn't some misconception of yourself or over reaction? Have you asked others if they notice it as well? Do that first and foremost. We often had a way of blowing nothing out of proportion and it would be a tricky matter to significantly build one entire side of the body more than another. Sure we have our weaker sides usually but it shouldn't be significant all over the place.

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    and if that doesn't work. Stick to dumbbells for everything.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey BigBrownBOY i feel what your saying. My left pec is bigger then my right. Reason for that is because i tore one of the tendons that connect the right pec to the left bicep, My right pec is all fucked up. I mean it's not that bad, but i know it's there. Anyway because my right pec is a little weaker then my left pec my right tricep has to pick up some of the slack, and that sucks because my right tricep is about 1/2 inch bigger, and about 20% stronger then my left. ugh it sux.

Thread Information