Thread: clomid

REM
    REM is offline Member

clomid

I talked to my doctor regarding clomid, and he told me that i do not need to take it , i will lose only about 10% of whatever i gained. I want to hear from someone that experienced any cycle without clomid what kind of results you got...JAY

CYCLEON Guest
    thats why you can get more information off these boards than your Doc - they are not AAS specaialists, that was just a month at med school. They would also be surprised to learn that arimdex is used to combat male gyno.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Funny huh...I think your MD's got it backwards...you might KEEP 10% if you do nothing post cycle.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    even if the stuff didn't work (it does though) its so cheap so why risk the muscle loss?

stick with the clomid bro.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Clomid isn't bad. I don't even notice it. No acne or mood swings. Shut up all of you who think I get mood swings. I'll kill you!!!

REM
    REM is offline Member

clomid

is not about expensive or cheap, and i do not want to risk it, i just want to know if i really need to take it to aviod some extra side effects.
    i know doctors make mistakes also. i'm just collecting some info. thanks for your help

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Your doctors stupid, lol well atleast in that department.

Yes take the clomid bro. I am under the philosophy if something is even slightly helpful in retaining gains and getting nat. test production back up I am all for it.

Mike Guest
    Here's the thing about docs - in western medicine doctors are experienced in treating people with test deficiencies or hormone replacement or anti-wasting regimens etc....but those ALL have a common denominator: to keep levels balanced and where they should be. The entire science behind using steroids to acheive large amounts of muscle is NOT based on having 'normal' hormonal levels but rather to induce excessive levels for certain periods of time. There is no reason a doctor would every know how or why to use steroids for bodybuilding and therefore never understand the effects of something like clomid post cycle - use clomid - period

Thread Information