brucelee is offline New Member

1st Cycle -Deca Winny?

Hey,

I was contemplating a deca winny cycle as my first run. Would i need liquidex with this? Also, when would in a 10 week deca run would i add the winnny?

Ed

HiloJack is offline New Member
    What's your stats, age and workout experience that would help but I would throw some test in there to prevent deca dick and start winny week 9-13
    HiloJack

4plates is offline Banned
    if i rember correctly that was pete 235s 1st cycle,in which he got great results from.
    run the winny for 6-7 wks,and run it 3 wks past deca ,so you can get on clomid 2 days out.
    test would be a nice addition to the cycle

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Liquidex won't be needed with a Deca /Winny cycle. If you opt to throw in some Test then you may want to then.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Is that you Mr. Freely?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by G Child
    Liquidex won't be needed with a Deca/Winny cycle. If you opt to throw in some Test then you may want to then.
    G Child is correct here. The winny will shread you and give you some really good hard quality muscle without bloating. I love winny I try to do it with every cycle. It is an awesome stacking AS. I agree also with throwing in smoe test with that deca , with winny running at the end of your cycle, if you bloat from the test, then the winny will clear that right up. I used winny on my last test cycle, almost all the way thru it, and didn't even bloat at all. Got great gains and good quality muscle from it.

brucelee is offline New Member
    Hey guys, thanks for the replies

As this is my first cycle, i was gonna try to keep it simple. i was contemplating deca only but i like th efact tath winstrol seems to cut you up.

I'm only 5'8 150 from 115 lbs a year and half ago before i started to serioulsy lift and eat.. i would like to get some more muscle mass but what im after is the shredded look ala bruce lee

what kind of stack would you guys think i should take?

Ed

Thread Information