BIG MO is offline New Member

how to prepare igf 1& suggestions for new cycle

ive found a source for igf1. iwas wondering how to prepare it for injection. do i just mix some sterile or bacteriostatic water w/ it. how long is it stable for once its thawed out? it comes in 1mg can i reconstitute it then store in refrige or does it always need to be frozen? i plan on using 40-50mcg bid,so 1mg will last about 2 weeks. i plan on usung it w/ 9ius of gh/day & insulin - on top of several diff types of anabolics, along w.aromasin & letrozole & proscar. ive got some cytomel ,cytadren ,clenbuterol ,clomid,hcg & can get anything i need. can anyone give me some suggestions on how to stack this. also ive seen alot of debate over the fina kits here-which one is the best? thanks in advance.

BIG MO is offline New Member
    ive found some info (on my own, by the way...ive never had much luck from this board..seems like a bunch of high school kids on here taking about how great their TTokkyo shots feel)...anyway
    to prepare 1mg of igf1...
    1)add 100 microliters of glycerol containing water slowly into solvent, then freeze for 10-15 min.
    2)repeat 4 more times
    3)add 500 microliters to mix
    4)freeze
    solution is supposed to be ready for injection right out of freezer..stable for @ least 3 months

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BIG MO
    ive found some info (on my own, by the way...ive never had much luck from this board..seems like a bunch of high school kids on here taking about how great their TTokkyo shots feel)...
    If you don't like the board...go away! Nobody is forcing you to stay. You don't add anything to the board and flame anybody who disagrees with you. You're supposed to be a 6' tall 265lb model with 7% body fat, sounds to me like you already have all the answers....unless you're full of shit. You want to prove me wrong, post some pics. You don't like it here at AR, there are plenty of other boards out there...just don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro I got to agree with pete, why are you coming on here asking for advice if that is your attitude towards the board and it's members? Most likely you got your igf1 from one of the more popular ppl around and if that is the case all you had to do was read the countless posts on ifg1 on his board to find your answer.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    you need to do more ressearch on IGF-1.

are you using the R3 long version? if not you are wasting money.

I made a long post on IGF-1 R3 Long i will dig it up.

Lewd

Thread Information