G-S Guest

I bled like a stuck pig -

Took a shot of Fina in the right glute today. I've done many shots, and sometimes get a little blood, but today I bled so badly it was running down my leg. I got a lil worried and asked my wife "DID YOU ASPERATE"... ofcourse she did. But, seeing that much blood makes ya wonder, ya know.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I don't think you have anything to worry about GS. you may have went thru a vein as you were coming out with the pin, it may have pearced it or something. As long as you didn't feel light headed or increased heart rate you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Don't sweat it, hell you just poked a needle in your ass, causing a hole inside your muscle and skin!!!! LOL..

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    happened to my shoulder before, pulled out and the gear/blood went against the wall, kinda funny actually, dont worry, things happen, good luck

dj

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    that has happened to me before, but it was when my muscles were extemely hard! You are probably OK. Just wait till you hit that nerve!!
    F@#kin pain!!

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    lucky bastards, that shit happens to me like every 4th or 5th time. i can't dodge a vein if my life depended on it. i just prepare for it now. you can tell when you put the needle in cause it stings a little more and you know whats about to happen. lol

Jayflex is offline Banned
    Don't worry about it bro. It happens to everyone.

Originally posted by rexflexall
    lucky bastards, that shit happens to me like every 4th or 5th time. i can't dodge a vein if my life depended on it. i just prepare for it now. you can tell when you put the needle in cause it stings a little more and you know whats about to happen. lol
    rex, inject in the delts! you shouldn't hit any veins!

Originally posted by BE_STRONG

rex, inject in the delts! you shouldn't hit any veins!
    Hell I thought the glutes has less veins than any other part of your body? I don't know about you guys, but I ahve a S*it load of veins going thru my delts and arms.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Happened to me in a public bathroom with guys in the next stalls. Blood all the fuck over the place. You got off easy.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    thats funny shit nate, it doesn't matter where i stick it,(delts are my fav. spot). i could stick it in my finger and i'd bleed like a bitch. i've hit'em in the glute, delt, quad, calve, and even my tris. i just close my eyes and hope for the best.

Originally posted by Sicilian30

Hell I thought the glutes has less veins than any other part of your body? I don't know about you guys, but I ahve a S*it load of veins going thru my delts and arms.
    medial delt, never hit a vein! I only inject in glutes when my delts are to sore or I have to do more than 3 injects/week. JMO!!

adaptations is offline Member
    I cant reach my glutes any more!!! must mean im growing...
    i stick to delts thighs bis....

Adapt, you make me sick sometimes bro.. Have the same problem when you go to the bathroom and wippin your Arse?? LOL. Just kiddin brutha.. I am just jealous that is all. Oh well, waitin on my Anti Esters and I won't be far behind ya buddy..

Five Dolla Ho is offline New Member
    Last night I aspirated in my right quad, got blood and pulled out the pin and blood gushed everywhere and made a big ol' stain on my carpet. Changed needles and stuck myself again about an inch to the right of the first spot and hit a f*ckin' nerve. OOOWWW! It hurt so bad I had to pull out and once again blood came out. Finally I gave up on my stupid quad and poked my left glute, ahhhhhh. The experience stressed me out so bad I fell asleep while massaging the glute and didn't wake up for like 10 hours. All the lights were still on, pins everywhere, and my computer was still playing my favorite injecting music. Good times.

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Five Dolla Ho
    All the lights were still on, pins everywhere, and my computer was still playing my favorite injecting music. Good times.

Ha ha, you play tunes to inject to as well? I thought I was the only one

Originally posted by Exocet

Ha ha, you play tunes to inject to as well? I thought I was the only one
    OMG never though of that one.. LOL. May have to try it..

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    dude my best friend once pulled out and blood spurt and hit the wall behind us over 5 feet away. asked the doc about it, says that sometimes pressure can build up because of the surrounding interstitial fluid and in turn if you go through a vein or capillaries that pull will spurt out when you retract. BUT, quickly the muscle closes in on itself and blocks much from being relased. Scared ya huh? LMAO
    Good luck, happy all is well and that you aspirated.
    peace
    MM

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30

OMG never though of that one.. LOL. May have to try it..
    I find it puts me in the right state of mind to slide the pin into me.. helps me take my mind off of things and just stick it

Five Dolla Ho is offline New Member

Bros, ya gotta have injecting music.

I've never injected without music. I still don't know if the pin makes a sound as it penetrates the skin and slowly burrows its way into the muscle. I don't wanna know, if it does I certainly dont wanna hear it. It might make me wet myself or something...bwaahaahahaha!

I still haven't decided what kind of experience injecting is for me - cerebral, emotional, surreal, ethereal, WTF? Anyhow it's a powerful experience and deserves music.

Thread Information