Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Something else to think about!

Hey fellas, just wanted to put my 2 cents in like I always seem to do. I have been getting alot of PM's askin for sources, and I have been instructing these folks to stick around or PM a Mod. However, I had one guy that used my name and PMed a mod to get a source. The point I am trying to make here is, I think everyone needs to check everyone out before handing over a source. Just my opinion. For example, if someone PM's me, and wants a source, I tell him to PM a mod, then that person PM's a mod and says that "S30" told me that you would give me a source", then I would hope that MOD or whomever, would PM me, and ask me about it.
    Some folks have been around the board a long time, me included, but still can't be to careful who you can trust. Just yesterday, I asked about a previous source, and found out he was out of business. And I was about to email him, but asked a Mod first. The Mod (I won't mention his name), helped me out by telling me that this person was no longer around.
    Also new members, I don't mean to flame or discourage you, but if you are new here, don't expect anyone to give you info on someone. We do not sell AS here, we are just here to give advice and share in one another's knowledge about BB and so forth.
    I know folks have said all of this before but it helps to be reminded sometimes.
    Peace!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Good revisit on the subject.

adaptations is offline Member
    you tell em my sicilian brother!!!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Hell ya bro. Be very weary of who you help. It's as hot as Hades out there...

$uperman is offline Member
    ive had the same prob happening bro.... i get a few a week at least.

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    just to throw a newbie perspective in

don't get too pissed at us noobs, it sucks b/c its summer and everyone wants to look good. Were just anxious to get our cycles started and take the plundge. Summer is wastin away quick!

i know that just because we can't find our own, it doesn't make it your responsibility to give a source. We're new, just lookin for some help so we don't get screwed or mess ourselves up.

Or maybe thats just me, who knows. Anyway most of us new people appreciate all the help that the experienced give us.

Delli

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Rob I know exactly where your coming from, but let me put it into a mods (or senior member's or vet's) perspective. What we talk about on this board is illegal. The rammifications could potentially ruin somebody's life and I'm not exaggerating!!! "IF" we knew a source, we would certainly not jeoprodize ourselves for sombody we don't know by giving up the source name (I say "IF" because none of us know source names because what we discuss here is for entertainment purposes only). Not only that, but "IF" these so called sources really existed we would not jeoprodize their business either.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    You mean that I have to stop sending people over to my source: ?

http://kickme.to/dbol

LOL I knew G child couldn't resist this one.. LOL
    And yes, very good way to put it Pete.
    I understand about being a newbie, we were all newbie's here at one time or another. This post was not to flame the newbies at all. Just wanted to bring some things back into perspective.

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    i totally understand, when i pm some1 trying to find what i need i usually don't get my hopes very high because i know its alot of risk to trust a new person

i don't take offense
    bizness

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    LOL I knew G child couldn't resist this one.. LOL
    What? Lil 'ol me? INNOCENT lil 'ol me?
    hehehe

Originally posted by G Child

What? Lil 'ol me? INNOCENT lil 'ol me?
    hehehe
    Yup that is right litle ole innocent you. LMAO.

Thread Information