Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Another Fina & Gyno Question

I still havent done a cycle yet, but I have been stockin up on Finakits since they have been cheap recently..and i am really looking forward to the fina just because of all the positive that I have learn from people around here..But the only question I have is, what do you do to prevent/stop Fina gyno.?? I did a search and there is just so much stuff on fina its hard to read it all....

PS I am not gonna do just a fina cycle, but stack it..Just so every one doesnt think that its a fina only cycle.

Later

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    there really is nothing you can do once you get gyno from fina or deca as its from a progestrone pathway. but a theory is winny v taken before you start either of those and taken throughout cycle is answer. the winny is supposed to bind with the progestrone receptors so that progestrone can not bind.

you could start fina and if get gyno then drop fina--its in and out quick so no real dammage

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Bump

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If you can find bromocriptine, it will probably help with the progesterone sides by lowering your prolactin levels.
    Or you can pick up some Vitex from any nutrition store. You might talk to Nathan, he's used Vitex.

marx is offline Member
    Vitex is alright for some but it didn't really work for me. What i needed was parlodel(bromo) at 2.5mg ED(1.25mg AM and PM). That's the only thing that had any effect on the gyno symptoms i was experiencing from fina...

Thread Information